NanoSpeed 7000 Review

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by ants, Oct 22, 2004.

1. HarunO MusashI

HarunO MusashI Regular Member

hi

Hi ants.. hmm do u tink that nano 7000 is much more better than ti-10?? maybe in terms in speed.. it might.. but does it have that much power when smashing than ti 10?? btw.. how much to u estimate would it cost when it comes to s'pore?? :)

2. virusvoodoo

virusvoodoo Regular Member

court mopper
    Based on the reviews that ANTS has done for us, I would say that the speed of the NS7000 may be a little bit quicker than the Ti-10. However, the Ti-10 would come out ahead as for the power that the racquet can generate.

3. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    You are right.. NS7000 is quicker than ti-10 due to its light head racket.. however in terms of Power Ti-10 have more.

HarunO: I'm not sure how much it will cost in Spore..but i guess its cheaper than At800s.

4. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    I have a Taiwan racquet that I believe has a Nano shaft. It is a pretty good racquet, quite powerful for its lightweight. But I have another one, from a similar class from the same manufacturer but no Nano shaft or Nano anything, but made from nickel, titanium high modulus graphite, all woven or mesh form, and having a logo of "30T"-the highest material racquet grade for compressive strength-which is much better than the first racquet.

5. double

double Regular Member

What's the brand & model of the rackets??

Thanks.

6. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

It is a Shinny racquet, model Woven Power 004-1. The other one is Nickel-Titanium Woven Mesh model 004-4, with a compressive strength of 30 tons. Both can be strung to 30lbs. Both have been re-balanced, the former to even-balance of 28.5cm and the latter to head-heavy at 31.5cm. :D

7. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    More than 90% of claimed "nano technology" products in Taiwan do not have real nano technology inside. It's just a name that businessman used for promoting sales.

One famous case: Fleet rackets, don't have nano technology, still named their racket series as "nano" series. Just to fool people who do not a jack about the thing.

So, in your case, I am in doubt if your rackets really have nano inside since you said they are from TW. :rolleyes:

8. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    i agree. Nano tech is a dream for wannabes, fakes and clones as they don't have to show or prove to you it has nano tech in their products.

9. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Does it come in 2U and U weight?

10. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

No, it comes only in 3U, but the weight is very precise at 84.7gm (between 4U and 3U) for the 3 racquets I have.

11. redkingjoe

redkingjoe Guest

CPA
    Dear Guys,

anyone has try Wilson N codes badminton racket?

Ants, can you please compare your 7000 will Ncodes.

12. HarunO MusashI

HarunO MusashI Regular Member

wilson N codes rackets

Hmm.. jus wanna ask.. wats so special about wilson N codes rackets.. it seems that it is much more xpensive than cabonex rackets.. i saw it at royal sporting house.. it was like around 150++ i was shockeD :eek:.. is it really tat great?? Also saw some tennis rackets from wilson which also have "n codes" one ting about the wilson badminton rackets.. is that the design of their rackets are Cool!! hope tat yonex rackets could be as nice as those.. :p

13. ants

ants Regular Member

I can't comapre the NS7000 with the Ncode. If i do have one in hand , i will definately try it. But N-Code is more for the Tennis Rackets.

14. tcstay

tcstay Regular Member

student
    pls view the thread below
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19937&highlight=ncode

15. redkingjoe

redkingjoe Guest

CPA
    Wilson is the market leader in applying nanotechnology in racket business: first on tennis quite sometime ago. Now Wilson has a few model "n-code" model on badminton racket.
    We should give recognition to Wilson by buying and trying such that Yonex will not be alway monopolize the Badminton racket. We will have more choices and the racket price of Yonex might be brought down a little bit, I hope.

16. forrestyung

forrestyung Regular Member

Salesman
    My friends' Nano Speed 7000 arrived HK in last Friday and I have a game with him yesterday.

For N'Pro, his comment is the shaft extremely hard, not a easy racket, but performance is OK.

For Nano Speed 7000, the head is light when compared with latest YY racket and it is user friendly (he mentioned as easy racket), but he needed some time to adapt the widebody frame.

Since I have a double game yesterday and it will be a great trouble if use the Nano Speed with crashing......................

As per his comment and my experience, Hyper Carbon really too hard for badminton rackets.

17. redkingjoe

redkingjoe Guest

CPA
    Dear Forrest,
    Thank you for the excellent report. May be we need to wait for NS8000 and NS9000 for headheavier. May be YY wants NS7000 to replace MP99 for a balanced racket!!
    I'm also wondering on the N95, N85 of Wilson(you know, the story of MP100 too stiff for someone but MP99 just right kind of thing...) I'm very obssessive to do a justice and give recognition to the Market leader and innovator of putting Nano on Badminton Racket, plus Wilson is good price.

Thank you thank you. Well done.

Red

#57 redkingjoe, Dec 5, 2004
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2004
  18. Ricky

Ricky Regular Member

IT
    I heard that NS8000/9000 will be available early next year (the earliest date I'
    ve heard of is Jan-05). No way to confirm it whether it is true, but from the supplier who can get me the NS7000 even earlier than people in Japan.

19. ants

ants Regular Member

Sometimes yonex japan does send their products early to the overseas. But they give instructions to the distributors not to release it until its starting in in Japan.

20. ants

ants Regular Member

NS7000 is already posted on the Racket main page of Yonex Japan Website. It already replaced the AT800's.