Djarum INDONESIA Open SS Premier 2013 : Day 7 - FINAL (16th June 2013)

Discussion in 'Thailand / Indonesia / Singapore Open 2013' started by CLELY, Jun 15, 2013.

1. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    he is just lonely,just want to bait someone interact with him,pityful:crying:

2. smashmaniac

smashmaniac Regular Member

haha well said :p

3. Fortune

Fortune Regular Member

student
    if you read in LXR's thread, they called Istora crowd as : uncivilized.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/104450-Li-Xuerui-(-李雪芮-)/page21

we are talking about WS sector in Ina open history, not only in this edition. fact is China lead by 3 WS titles over host ina in ina open :p

I'm confident China will top the WD gold medal table @ ina open in 5 years assuming Chn top WD pairs compete every year

most of the 90s ? no way ! they only dominate 2 or 3 years ; 1993 & 1995 WC plus OG 1992. and if you know, Ina MS #1 lose most of the times in Thomas Cup. you can check it :D

China WS and WD very dominant from 1982, not only from now. lol. much more dominant than Ina MD :D.

the number of WS or WD titles in OG, WC, China open, Korea open, Ina open and any open tournaments speaks by itself :p

4. Fortune

Fortune Regular Member

student
    no explanation for posting #473 and 474 ? why ? I guess it has no relation lol

#484 Fortune, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  5. Fortune

Fortune Regular Member

student
    before the tournament finishes, how can I congratulate China players ? silly.

bcoz you said india players has an improvement eventhough india never won even 1 GP title until India open 2013 final. compare it with 1 or 2 GP titles in 2012 lol

#485 Fortune, Jun 17, 2013
  6. XoXoXo

XoXoXo Regular Member

to keep you alone.. maybe :p :D :D

#486 XoXoXo, Jun 17, 2013
  7. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

A taste of their own medicine and they cry foul.:D

8. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    hehe
    shh,dont be so bad lah:p

9. sen

sen Regular Member

Talking about "uncivilized", I must say that I am less afraid watching badminton in Istora than watching soccer in stadium in England or a few other European countries.

I also more afraid watching ice hockey in Canada or USA.

The spectators in Istora has matured a lot.

10. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    or in malaysia where they throw things toward koo/tan
    or
    zakry who almost go and have a fight with the crowd

11. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    Due to totally different natures of those sports, basically they are uncomparable! In badminton, pinpoint focus and high concentration are crucial, far exceeding all the sports mentioned above. The size of the courts and balls themselves are self-explanatory.

12. badadum

badadum Regular Member

And in the very same thread she's also being sore loser. If I remember correctly, her stamina just can't keep up after the 1st game and she just made silly mistakes and it cost her the game....
    I don't get some people....they complained when fanatics fans showed their support....do you rather to see badminton tourney being played on empty stadium instead??

And what's your point? WS has never been INA strong suit....except during the day of Susi. Same with WD. It's just like saying china has XXXX more All England titles than british players. Trolling much?

Err, they won 5 straight TC from 1994-2002 and the #1 MS contributes points 3 out of those 5. Let's put it this way, how many MS titles INA MS won in the 90s compared to...hmm, china? china has no one to carry the MS banner since ZJ and have to wait for a good while before SJ and XXZ appears.

At any rate, since its obvious you're nothing but trolling here, putting you in the ignore list will be prudent. :p

13. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    actually british have the most title in AE

14. badadum

badadum Regular Member

Which i'm sure he'll reply lets count from 1980s onward since china doesn't join the badminton world till the 80s...bla bla bla....
    Seriously, people just need to enjoy your fav team/player performance, and stop trying being a jack-a** and bashed other players.

15. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    hehe
    well,we had seen much of these troller and in the end,we still here and they are gone:D

16. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    How about the other way? :p the stadium being fully packed with badminton-loving spectators and/or fanatic fans but they ONLY make all the kinds of fanfare supports and uproar noises (trumpets/horns/drums/shouting/sticks/etc incl. booing the opponent player(s)) AFTER a rally is over; BUT NOT during the rallies and especially not at the moment the player is to serve!

What happens in the court is the large number of supporters make lots of noises and they even try to disturb the concentration of the opponent player(s) incl. when the player is to serve!

In a sport that needs a very high concentration such as badminton such uproar noises are very disturbing in particular for the targeted player(s)!

If BWF does make serious questionnaire to all prof players, i believe their responses in majority will favor no disturbing noises during the rallies and at the serving moment!

17. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    Have you ever seen football match? Especially that super crucial, high-pressure moment called "penalty shootouts"? Y'know, like in the World Cup 2006 final? Did you see those live spectators in the stadium being silent during the shootouts or not? Hmmm? ;)

18. badadum

badadum Regular Member

There you go. I sure hope badminton doesn't go the way of such sports where fans are just spectators....silent for the majority of the action and reduced to a few claps between intermission.... All sports with rabid fan base are those where the fans are highly involved during the course of the game.

19. Fortune

Fortune Regular Member

student
    from that period (1994 - 2002), Ina MS lose 13 times both in Thomas Cup and Sudirman Cup. lol. Ina MS too dominant, right ? as comparison, from 2004 - 2013, china MS only lose twice in TC and SC.

lose to Korea MS2 (Park Sung Woo?) @TC'94, lose to Sun Jun @ SC'95, TC'96 & 98, lose to Poul Erik Hoyer Larsen @SC'97, lose to Ong Ewe Hock @TC'98

lose to Dong Jiong @SC'97

lose to Dong Jiong @ Group Stage TC'96

lose to Peter Gade @ TC'00, lose to Chen Hong @SC'01

lose to Peter Gade @ SC'99, lose to Lee Tsuen Seng @TC'02

lose to Wong Choong Han @TC'02.

https://www.sbg.ac.at/populorum/badminton/archiv_thomascup.htm

#499 Fortune, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  20. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    When ones keep on persisting to compare the football/soccer match with the badminton, ignoring the sizes of both the court and the ball itself... insisting on the fallacies that they all need the same level of concentration and accuracy, i rest my case :D

For one, how many centimeter, or more accurately how many millimeter accuracy we're referring to both??? :confused: what's the size of the goal gate? the ball? the court? how many players involved?

after all, what's the similarity, if any, between the two sports? oh i know, they're both *BALL* GAMES :D:p ha ha ha

ps. the amazing thing is that kind of argument is laid down here, in BC forum! If such idea is thrown out on the street talks, it may be more comprehendible.

#500 kelana, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013