Yonex & GJ CHINESE TAIPEI Open GP 2015 (13th-18th October 2015)

Discussion in 'Chinese Taipei Open / SCG Thailand Open 2015' started by CLELY, Sep 20, 2015.

1. indrg

indrg Regular Member

Ginting won and unfortunately he has to duke it out vs. Mustofa in the next round :(

2. indrg

indrg Regular Member

Among the CHN Taipiei, INA, 1 Korea and 1 Singapore MS player left I think only Simon has the greatest chance reaching the final. His route to final is not too hard with only TMN the only time he had to play rubber set.

3. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

I bet the INA will be the winner house in this tournament...

4. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

QUARTERFINALS (12.00pm local time, 2 courts) => https://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/matches.aspx?id=A3A8DC07-E583-4438-B0C5-ABB2AAF92065

INA best chance to nail title here should be MS with four representatives in last eight, two former INA #1 Santoso & Kuncoro and two upcoming youngsters, Mustofa & Ginting. Top-seed Gideon/Sukamuljo is INA last one standing in MD category after second seed Angriawan/Saputra first round shocking defeat to the unheralded Japan pair, Gondo/Watanabe.

5. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

hope MAS new XD Tan Kian Meng/Peck Yen Wei can make it to SF...

6. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Wow just finish watching an exciting match of Sony Dwi Kuncoro vs Neo Kang Bee. It is indeed once again proven that Sony is still an excellent player and played extremely well today. Sony controlled the match so well today. Congratulations to Sony. He had such good attacking and defence skills to win the match today. Heo Kwang Hee on the other hand tried his best to win today because he knew right before the match has started he had no chance at all to win in this tournament. Although it is sad to say that the last standing Korean MS has lost, it also have clearly proven that all this while Korea had no good MS except for the old Lee Hyun Il which is really the sad case for Korea. Even in this second tier tournament all the Korea MS have lost in the first and second round of the tournament. Even the so called good MS Jeon Hyeok Jin have actually lost to an unknown Chinese Taipei MS in the second round of the tournament. Heo Kwang Hee did slightly better by winning the first, second and third round of the MS tournament but he too lose in the quarterfinals which is sad. So once again no representatives for the Korea in MS department for the semi finals tomorrow.

7. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Good news is that Kim Hyo Min won against Liang Xiaoyu. To be honest I am not very impressed with Kim Hyo Min performance today as she didn't play well. Luckily she didn't face a tough opponent so she won today. Anyway congratulations for winning the match today to play in the semi finals tomorrow.

Then also congratulations to Lee Jang Mi for winning the match today and proceed to play in the semi finals today. I am also not impressed with her performance today as she didn't play very well. Luckily her oppent Cheng Chi Ya is not a very good player so she is able to win today. Anyway congratulations for winning the match today thus she will be playing in the semi finals tomorrow.

8. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Sad thing to note is both Gideon / Kevin struggled to win over a newly formed Chinese Taipei MD today. They won the match in a tough fight match 21 - 18 21-19. Managed to watch the whole match live and I was so shocked myself. Oh dear I said. Throughout the whole match it was the newly formed young Chinese Taipei MD who was leading the game with huge scores. They lead the first set 11-4 before the score becomes 18-14. Then suddenly both the Indonesian MD woke up from their slumber and win the first set 21-18. Then the same thing also happen in the second set of the match too. I thought the Indonesian MD will lose the match as they really didn't play well throughout the whole match but then finally congratulations to them for winning the match today.

Then I aims also impressed with Chan Tsz Kit / Law Cheuk Him performance so far. They played so well to reach the semi finales. Today they won the match convincingly 21-19 21-11. Oh wow both played so well. Congratulations for playing so well although this is their first time playing together in their first tournament. I believe this pair has a bright future to go far. Not to mentioned how they trashed the more fancied Korean MD yesterday to play in the quarterfinals today and then won again today. Congratulations. Both of them have very good attacking and defending skills to enable them to win in tournaments. Wow. Amazing player and I am very impressed with their performance.

9. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Good news is that the yonex Chinese Taipei grand prix open time follows the Asia time so I was able to watch the matches live compared to the Denmark super series premier open which follows the Denmark time and not suitable for us Asian to watch the matches live as the matches tend to start late at night and only end in the wee morning hours. Too sleepy so not worth staying up to watch matches till late at night. Why not in yonex Chinese Taipei grand prix open I get to watch exciting matches too so might as well I watch those matches that follows the Asian timing.

10. blabl

blabl Regular Member

So finally Anggia / Maharani managed to win the match over Chang Kai Hsin / Wu Fang Chien after losing the first set then proceed to win the second and third set. Congratulations. Now comes the exciting match of Tan Chee Tean / Shevon Jamie Lai.

11. blabl

blabl Regular Member

tough fight at court 2. Both the Malaysian XD and the Chinese Taipei XD played so well. Wow amazing. Both refused to give up and wanted to win the match. In the end the first set match favours the Chinese Taipei XD 21-19. Amazing. Tough fight match indeed.

Surprise at court one the Chinese Taipei WD just win the first set 21-16 over Indonesia WD. what a surprising outcome.

12. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Tan chee tean / shevon Jemie Lai now leading the match for second set. I believe they can win the match today.

13. blabl

blabl Regular Member

And the second set is in favour of the Malaysian XD mow winning the match 21-19. Wow what a tough fight match and every exciting too.

14. blabl

blabl Regular Member

As for court 1 match the Indonesian WD finally win the second set 21-16.

15. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Wow I am impressed with the XD match today. Wow both players really played so well and our up such a good fight. Wow amazing. And the score is every close too. Finally in the third set it was Chang Ko Chi/ Chang Hsin Tien who win the match. Way to go man. No regrets watching the match. Both players played so well. In the end it is the more experienced senior XD pair of Chang Ko Chi/ Chang Hsin Tien who win the match. Anyway congratulations to the young pair Tan Chee Tean / Shevon Jemie Lai or putting up such a good fight this making the match very exciting. I believe this Malaysian XD pair have a bright future. Congratulations to both players for their good fighting spirit who refused to give up and played till the end of the match.

16. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Oh wow for court 1 finally Gebby / Tiara won the match over Cheng Chi Ya / Lee Chia Tsin. Congratulations.

17. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

one down, one more to go (Tan Kian Meng/Peck Yen Wei)...

18. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

congrats to the MAS new XD pair Tan Kian Meng/Peck Yen Wei to enter SF today...

19. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Yes congratulations to both of them as they played so well today.

20. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Managed to watch the match of Kong Yee Hong / Kim Hye Rin and sad to say they are no match for the young new Japanese WD Shiho Tanaka / Koharu Yonemoto. The Japanese WD trashed them flat. Throughout the whole match the young Japanese WD was leading the match with huge scores. The Japanese WD was just too good in both their attacking and defence. They trashed the Korean WD flat 21-13 23-21. So in the end there will be no representatives at all for Korea in the doubles department for the semi finals. In the semi finals Korea will have no representatives at all for MD, WD and XD. Oh woe what a shocking thing to happen and I am still so shock with the outcome. Guess something must be done seriously.