Yonex & GJ CHINESE TAIPEI Open GP 2015 (13th-18th October 2015)

Discussion in 'Chinese Taipei Open / SCG Thailand Open 2015' started by CLELY, Sep 20, 2015.

1. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Then as for the WS Vu Thi Trang showed that she is still a world class player by trashing Kim Ye Ji flat 21-16 21-13. Throughout the whole tournament sad to say that Kim Ye Ji just didn't know what to do to win the match. She kept turning to her coach and kept asking for advice. In the end she lost in an embarrassing manner to the Vietnamese WS. Well this certainly didn't augur well for Korea WS because Vu Thi Trang is not a highly ranked player but yet she is trashed. I felt sad for Kim Ye Ji that she has to lose in such a manner. Hope she will learn from her weaknesses and improve on her game.

2. blabl

blabl Regular Member

For the MD match Hoon Thien How / Lim Khim Wah won the match convincingly against Wannawat Ampunsuwan / Tinn Isriyanate. Congratulations. The Malaysian MD played very well today controlling the whole match. Both of them were leading throughout the whole game with huge scores. They win the match 21-18 21-14. They trashed the Thailand MD flat in the second set 21-14 to play in the semi finals tomorrow. They have food attacking and defence skills which enabled both of them to win the match today.

3. blabl

blabl Regular Member

I must admit that I am extremely impressed with this XD match. Once again this young newly formed Malaysian XD defy all the odds and won their match convincingly today to enter the semi finals. Congratulations. They played so well today. They smashed and attacked all the way to win the match. Besides that they are good in defence too. Congratulations once again. They controlled the match from the beginning till the end. Tan Kian Meng / Peck Yen Wei won against a more senior XD player Lee Yang / Kuo Yu Wen. They trashed their opponent flat 21-15 21-15 to win the match. Throughout the whole tournament both of them have been trashing all their opponents flat tone in their match. Way to go man. Both this player certainly have a very bright future. Congratulations once again.

4. blabl

blabl Regular Member

The match for today ended with Muhd Rian / Masita winning over Yang Po Hsuan / Wu Yu Lun 21-18 21-19. Oh what a tough fight. This is the first time this Taiwanese XD play together in tournaments but they are very good. They managed to give the more fancied Indonesian XD a tough fight before losing the match. I certainly feel that this young newly formed Taiwanese XD have a bright future playing together. Way to go man. Congratulations once again to Muhd Rian / Masita for winning the match today.

5. blabl

blabl Regular Member

So match of the day for today.

1. Simon Santoso won Lin Yu Hsien 21-12 21-19.

2. Kim Hyo Min won Liang Xiaoyu 21-19 21-13.

3. Hoon Thien How / Lim Khim Wah won Wannawat Ampunsuwan / Tinn Isriyanate 21-18 21-14.

4. Chan Tsz Kit / Law Cheuk Him won Lee Chia Han / Liang Jui Wei 21-19 21-11.

5. Vu Thi Trang won Kim Ye Ji 21-16 21-13.

6. Sony Dwi Kuncoro won Heo Kwang Hee 22-20 21-19.

7. Shiho Tanaka / Koharu Yonemoto won Kim Hye Rin / Kong Hee Yong 21-13 23-21.

8. Tan Kien Meng / Peck Yen Wei won Lee Yang / Kuo Yu Wen 21-15 21-15.

6. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Match of the day for tomorrow.

1. Hoon Thien How / Lim Khim Wah vs Chan Tsz Kit / Law Cheuk Him

2. Ihsan Maulana Mustofa vs Wang Tzu Wei.

3. Kim Hyo Min vs Vu Thi Trang

4. Tan Kian Meng / Peck Yen Wei vs Ronald Alexander / Melati Daeva Oktaviani

7. blabl

blabl Regular Member

The match for Chinese Taipei Grand Prix will start today at 12 pm Chinese Taipei time. Only 1 court will be used for this tournament in the semi finals so the matches may drag till night time only ends. Anyway I will be watching all the matches live as it follows the Asia time.

Just cannot wait to watch 4 great matches of the day as stated above.

8. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Of course I must also admit that this tournament is not that famous compared to Denmark Super Series Premier Open. Nobody would even be bothered to watch the matches live here compared to Denmark Open. Well, as for me I am on a different tone. I preferred to watch this the matches for this tournament as it follows the Asia timing. Anyway we have a lot of nice and interesting matches too for this tournament.

9. blabl

blabl Regular Member

So my prediction for today semi finals matches are as follows.

1. Hoon Thien How / Lim Khim Wah won Chan Tsz Kit / Law Cheuk Him

2. Chen Jiayuan win Lee Jang Mi

3. Ihsan win Wang Tzu Wei

4. Yuki / sayaka win anggia / mahadewi

5. Muhd Rian / masita win Chang Ko Chi / Chang Hsin Tien

6. Kim Hyo Min win Vu Thi Trang

7. Gideon / Kevin win takuro / yugo

8. Tan Kien Meng / Peck Yen Wei win Ronald / Melati

9. Gebby / tiara win shiho / koharu

10. Simon win Sony

10. blabl

blabl Regular Member

The match for today has started. And it started well too. The first MD match has ended with Hoon Thien How / Lim Khim Wah winning over Chan Tsz Kit / Law Cheuk Him just as predicted. The Malaysian MD played so well attacking all the way to win the match. Their defence is good too. Hence they trashed their opponents flat 21-18 21-13 to win the match. Wow what an amazing performance and just as predicted the Malaysian MD will be playing in the finals tomorrow. I believe the Malaysian MD have a chance to win the gold medals tomorrow.

11. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

how you watch the match, got live stream?

12. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Go to Google search. Type yonex Chinese Taipei grand prix live and you will be able to watch the matches live.

13. wetsvandal

wetsvandal Regular Member

why dont you simply give the link?
    here is link for this live SF btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muwVAioQsbA

14. wetsvandal

wetsvandal Regular Member

Light setup of this arena is terrible. very hard to see where the shuttle is

15. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    i was thinking of the exact same thing just now..

16. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

17. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Thanks for the updates. Anyway the match of Lee Jang Mi vs Chen Jiayuan is a pretty ingested match with Lee Jang Mi attacking all the way to win both the second and third set 21-14. Wow congratulations. Now Lee Jang Mi will get to play in the finals tomorrow.

18. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Local hope Wang Tzu Wei ended Indonesian promising youngster Ihsan Maulana Mostofa journey, 21-10 / 8-21 / 21-15. Wang TW smashed all the way at decider, too late comeback by Mustofa as Wang led with big margin.

19. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Thanks for the update. My prediction is wrong this time. I predicted Ihsan to win this match. Anyway the reporter did mention that Ihsan has got some stamina issues and the reporter even said that Ihsan looks tired by the time the match dragged to the third set hence he lost the game. To be honest Wang Tzu Wei played very well throughout the whole match smashing and attacking all the way to win the match. Way to go man. Congratulations to Wang Tzu Wei for winning the match today hence he will be playing in the finals tomorrow.

20. blabl

blabl Regular Member

I can't help but noticed that the whole stadium for the tournament is quite empty not full. Wonder whether the Chinese Taipei people are interested to watch live badminton matches or not.