Which machine to upgrade to from Pro's Pro Challenger?

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by s_mair, Oct 1, 2015.

1. SweString

SweString New Member

Hi
    I also placed an order for the Superstringer S90, Gold Edition. I have never strung a racket. Just this year, my local shop has strung 7 racket for my family. So it should not take long before the machine is paid. :)

BadBadmintonPlayer, thyrif and s_mair like this.
  2. BadBadmintonPlayer

BadBadmintonPlayer Regular Member

Tennisman seems to have a lot to do.

+1 Superstringer S70 and my first machine too. :)

s_mair likes this.
  3. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

I guess Dirk will be doing some extra shifts currently. The army of Superstringers is growing and growing... :)

4. Konquerian

Konquerian Regular Member

@s_mair I guess Dirk has you to thank. Since you started this thread, and posting wickedly attractive pictures of your machine and including all those info, you got everybody jumping on that superstringer train .

I, too, am one of the victims who broke my bank for a superstringer s90 and adding in a WISE. Thanks a lot man !

Mr Arc2 likes this.
  5. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Note to myself: Print out that post and send it to Dirk with my next order! :)

I think that it was only a matter of time until someone would have recognized the great value for money ratio of the Superstringer machines. I'm glad anyway that apparently I haven't recommended stuff that turns out bad in the end.

thyrif likes this.
  6. crufti

crufti New Member

Using the S90 with a Wise now more than one year and around 250 rackets stringed on it, I do not regret my selection at all. How ever there are always items which are subject for minor complains or wishes for improvements after a while.Think this is quite normal.
    e.g. my clamp bases sticking at the end of the sliding groove or just not moving really smoothly. I tried to improve it already by doing some polishing with a fine sand paper on the base parts and this block underneeth to reduce stucking, but not really successful.
    Maybe my clamp bases or the sliding groove material is not properly finished at the rounded ends?
    This is only a small issue but for me a subject for improvement.
    might be other S90 users have seen similar points on their machines and found solutions already?
    The tremendous experiences in this forum is certainly helpful for all stringers.
    regards from Munich