Dubai & Sharjah - United Arab Emirates

Discussion in 'Middle East & South Asia' started by rpgazder, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Suhail

Suhail New Member

Hi Guys, Good news for people in sharjah now, there is a private club opened in sharjah now ,which has Badminton Court Facility. Its name is AL MADINA CRICKET TRAINING ACADEMY situated behind Sharjah Sports Club. We have facility for cricket training also with bowling machine etc. Its an excellent facility with lot of open space for jogging and exercising. Its a house full of entertainment area where you can spend your 2-3 hrs by doing different activities like playing Carrom, Chess , Badminton, Table Tennis and Cricket.
    We also have fully furnished and Air conditioned hall facility for arranging functions like Birthday, Wedding, School Functions, Corporate Annua Functions etc.
    Plz call us on 050 5209 186 or 050 6777 427 to know more about it
    Suhail

2. Suhail

Suhail New Member

AL MADINA CRICKET ACADEMY also have facility for conducting stage shows because it has got a huge stage of its own. If some body is intereted to host some celeberities here , we can rent our space for this purpose too.

Plz call us on 050 5209 186 or 050 6777 427 to know more about it

Suhail

3. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    That's great news...

I plan to build a 24 courts badminton hall beside metropolitan hotel...

pilling work will start after christmas!

4. salt&pepper

salt&pepper Regular Member

IT
    HI Suhail,

Please give the exact location of AL MADINA CRICKET TRAINING ACADEMY in Sharjah.

A street name would help :)

thnx,
    salt&pepper

5. Suhail

Suhail New Member

Al Madina Cricket

Call me on 050 5209 186 to know exact location. anyways it is behind shj sports club, near shj vegetable market tere is eppco petro; pump, after epco petrol pump u have to take right. 500 mtr on your right side, AL MADINA CRICKET CLUB...

6. SibugiChai

YAB
    The development of the 24courts badminton hall has been put on hold due to the credit crunch.

:cool:

7. suminda

suminda New Member

electrical supervisor
    are u guys still playing. if it is so pls let me know how to join and where exactly i have to come
    thx
    amda_suminda@yahoo.com

tel : 050 3097459

8. gigibab

gigibab New Member

Software Engineer
    Are u playing in the indoor court..if so i am interested..plz mail me at
    gigibab@gmail.com

9. gigibab

gigibab New Member

Software Engineer
    any court in rashidya

Guys i am in rashidya..anybody know is thr any indoor courts in rashidya or near by.........

10. krulsyam

krulsyam New Member

Hotelier
    Hi guys. Im staying in Jebel Ali, have been here about 11 months. Im still looking for a badminton enthusiast to play with. I also interested to join any tournament around Dubai. Any info, please contact me at my email : krulsyam@yahoo.com / hp: 050 3920831 (Hazrul)

11. achieverbala

achieverbala New Member

General manager
    Hi Friends,
    Am from India,I would like to play badminton i use to stay in Satwa, If u guys know any places please let me know with the charges details. U can also mail me to achieverbala@gmail.com or cotnact me in my mobile 050-6943958.

without playing this game i feel i miss something in my life.... so guys pls do help me out

12. MPZEL

MPZEL New Member

Secretary
    :eek: Hello guys! Are you still playing badminton? I am interested to join you... just give me a call 0566134908...

13. jojiav

jojiav New Member

Accounts Executive
    Search Of Badminton Court In Sharjah Or Dubai

Hi
    I am joji.
    I am searching a badminton court in sharjah or dubai
    Let me know the timings and charges.
    my email id jpavpooja@yahoo.com
    u can call me 050-7071623
    joji

14. hctan38

hctan38 Regular Member

Freelance
    Did you guys get it going? I am interested to make a comeback.

15. hctan38

hctan38 Regular Member

Freelance
    Are you guys still playing at emirates badminton club?

16. kish-mah-ash

kish-mah-ash Regular Member

you guys should be producing abunch of world class players with all the money,faciliities and resources you guys have. i'm sure with all the money you guys have,you guys can hire some world class coaches. if not now then in the verry near future.

17. hctan38

hctan38 Regular Member

Freelance
    Hi Salt & Pepper

When can we playing badminton?

18. jauxler29

jauxler29 New Member

kabayan!

Im also filipino, looking for badminton club to join here in abu dhabi... im really interested to play...

please count me in @ 050-2783803..

thanks!

19. abie88

abie88 Regular Member

Hi I started a thread for pinoy badminton players in abu dhabi. please follow the thread below. hope you can join us. thanks!

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84036

20. SibugiChai

YAB
    Badminton: Saina's Dubai desire

World No. 6 tells XPRESS she hopes to play here in the near future after her first visit to the city
    • By Jaydip Sengupta, Sports Writer
    • Published: 00:00 April 29, 2010
    • [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Saina Nehwal
    • Image Credit: Xpress /Abdel-Krim Kallouche
    Dubai: Saina Nehwal was back in school...well, college for a few hours at least. Dropping in for a quick visit to grace the BITS Sports Festival at BITS Pilani, the World No. 6 shuttler regaled students to three games of exhibition stuff, as they cheered her every move.
    She was scheduled to play just one game, but so caught up was she with the mood of the occasion that she extended her stint on the court.
    In a courtside chat to XPRESS, she said: "Their enthusiasm is so infectious. It is really sad that Dubai doesn't have any international tournament, or a badminton federation for that matter. I would love to play here some day.
    "But at least BITS Pilani, Dubai have invited me. The one in India still haven't," she said, on what was her first visit to Dubai.
    Saina's stay was short, but she still managed to take in a bit of the city. "I always wanted to see the world's tallest building and I managed to do so on my way from the airport," she said.
    The 20-year-old, who cracked the top five earlier this year, is just biding her time, as she seeks to be the best player in the world. "All those above me are from China. They play against themselves all the time in order to get better. I am all alone in that respect in India, with no other player in sight. So, I have to keep playing matches against them.
    "In fact, I am trying to be like them in the way they practice and the kind of discipline they have," she said.
    One of the few Indian sportspersons who have managed to steer attention away from cricket with their exploits, Saina hopes to build on her semi-final showing at the All-England Championships and the ABC Championships.
    "Those were very good results for me, even though I put too much pressure on myself playing the ABC Championship at home. Playing abroad is much easier. I am now looking ahead to the Uber Cup finals which is my next tournament along with the World Championships in August, besides the Asian Games and the Commonwealth Games later in the year," she said.
    Coming from Hyderabad, it was inevitable that the subject of Sania Mirza's marriage would come up to which Saina said: "It was quite a shocking news really. I wish her well, but I really don't know how she will give time to tennis."