Dubai & Sharjah - United Arab Emirates

Discussion in 'Middle East & South Asia' started by rpgazder, Jul 28, 2004.

1. shiva

shiva Regular Member

Dear Friend,

Please call me on my mobile No. 050-3545170 . I will help you out if you are still looking for a place to play.

cheers,
    Shiva

2. jjjalal

jjjalal Regular Member

hai badminton enthusists
    me as jalal for the past 15 yrs plus is playing badminton in this part of the world and been playing for some years in eesbc too and running the club there too,,
    but its been observed by other players and myself ,the attitude & dirty mind of the so called members there are beyond human and non sportive(only a gang of people playes continuosly there) than giving chances to others and also forgetting this is a sport..not politics..
    so, we as a group has moved out of this place and started to play in other places(excellant facilities & nearby)..and that too in the right way of badminton...(i too believe that the people/players who know me for years will surely agree with me & the effort i have done for badminton & the clubs in uae..)
    note:the payment & dues which ever i have received /balance will be reached to the right people & not the way some wishes to take/enjoy on the money of others..
    i have spend only money from my pocket for badminton than taking any penny..from others.
    so other than posting false statements & twist the real scenario..the so called players in eesbc..behave/be sportive and come out of the nutshell to allow others also to play(everyone who has come there has bitten the sour lime)..
    for a healthier and sportive badminton environment, i am always available and do contact accordingly
    together we grow
    jj jalal

3. jjjalal

jjjalal Regular Member

good news..call me..jj

hia pushpakumara
    glad to hear about you..pls call me in my mobile 050 646 85 86,,to discuss further
    regards
    jj

4. Pushpakumara

Pushpakumara Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Dear jjjalal
    I received your massage Thank you very much, if you free pl. call me mob
    pushpakumara

5. fearless_f_0223

fearless_f_0223 Regular Member

dxDas,

how are you now??? havent heard from you for quite sometime.... Also, u didnt join the recently held UAE open badminton tourney at Indian CLub>.. what's up with you now...

been calling you thru your mobile but seems you're too busy... anyway, hope to see and play with you again one of these days....

:)

6. Mahesh

Mahesh Regular Member

hi franz23

We have started a NEW FACILITY in QUASIS. it has TWO WOODEN COURTS, Friendly environment, Highly encouraging & motivating and good players. please do avail the facility. Plz contact 050-2484183 for further query.

7. Mahesh

Mahesh Regular Member

hi Friend,

I am from the same location Deira. We have started a new badminton club in QUASIS. IT'S REALLY CHEAP AND VERY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. PLAYERS ARE HIGHLY SUPPORTVE AND MOTIVATING. The Club has got TWO WOODEN COURTS. PLS USE THIS FACILITY. For any QUERY call on this number 050-2484183.

8. MaeAbigail

MaeAbigail New Member

What a relief to find badminton addicts here in Dubai! Although it seems there aren't many good courts here. I'm just new here in Dubai. Perhaps we could all meet and play one of these weekends on a good court? As to where, that i don't know.

Where can i also buy good badminton racquets? Prince series in particular. I left all my gears in the Philippines coz it wouldn't fit in my luggage anymore - shoes, shirts, racquet :(

Mga [kabayan] laro naman tayo soon. :) I miss playing regularly. Do you have clubs or groups back in Pinas? I'm from SmashPhil and I play at DASC, BCMI, The Zone. You may email me at >> a_rainchild@yahoo.com.

9. s1nn3r

s1nn3r Regular Member

Qs
    3days in dubai

I just arrive in dubai from malaysia 3 days ago. I wish 2 play badminton here but i heard is quite expensive 2 play here..
    any contact??

10. Yeohkuza

Yeohkuza Regular Member

Hi,

Just curious after reading the postings for badminton in Dubai, what are the famous badminton brands there? Are there any major sports shop there? Are the rackets and badminton equipment expensive? Hope that you guys can give me some feedback. ThThanks

11. niranj

niranj New Member

wanna play badminton

hey guys please also let me know where do u play badminton, i would be interested to play. do buzz me i am in karama, 050-4408481. would really appreciate if i could be a part of this gr8 game in dubai.

12. niranj

niranj New Member

please buzz me on 050-4408481

13. niranj

niranj New Member

Jalal

jalal i happed to call u i guess u were busy, not a problem... would be interested to play badminton with u people.... as i have mention i used to play this game for a long time and have played upto the national level but its been about 5-6 yrs having tried to remove time to play this game....it has been difficult. now i feel that i shall be back in my this loving game. please let me know how u can help me. and and also where can i buy good raquets in dubai.... i guess raquets in dubai are more expensive than india.

Niranj
    050-4408481

14. niranj

niranj New Member

thanks hope u call me. 050-4408481

15. hareshpoliyath

hareshpoliyath Regular Member

Electrical Engineer
    hi niranj..

well...if u cant get jalaal...just contact mahesh at 050 2484183 or shiva at 050 3545170 and u can get in touch with us..we play at Etisalat academy...for the route details u got to contact anyone of these...bye...see u soon...

16. hareshpoliyath

hareshpoliyath Regular Member

Electrical Engineer

hello to all the BADMINTON lovers in this beautiful desert land....well we are a small group of player playing in the new Etisalat academy in Muhaisnah,Dubai. It has 3 good courts with good facilities of after the game shower. We play 3 days a week i.e. Monday, Wdenesday & Friday from 8:00pm to 10:00pm. If u want to check out the facilities u r most welcome here. Its a good group we have with malayalees,tamilians,maharashtrian,sri lankan,iranian,scottish etc...for further details contact avinash: 050-7350947, jalaal: 050-6468586 or me: 050-9828318. Looking forward to see u in near future...bye...god bless...

17. eblwizard

eblwizard Regular Member

HR Generalist
  18. hctan38

hctan38 Regular Member

Freelance
    Hi
    Those who are interested to play badminton in Al Wasl area, please contact me at 050 9539702.

regards.

19. s1nn3r

s1nn3r Regular Member

Qs
    chiong

Hctan... are you chiong??

20. hctan38

hctan38 Regular Member

Freelance
    Well, I am not sure whether i know you because you didnt introduce yourself or tell me more about yourself. Maybe we have crossed path before.

What makes you think that you know me?

Anyway we met here and we may play together one day.

Regards,

Tan