Day 4 matches - day of promotion/demotion.

Discussion in 'Sudirman Cup 2005' started by kwun, May 12, 2005.

1. KourKK

KourKK Regular Member

I believe that the malaysians need to be more consistent, with KKK/CCM outclassing the Japanese pair in the first set, but let them come back in the second game, and also with WMC, she had all the momentum after winning the second set, i think that she could have taken the rubber if she was more aggressive.

2. kevin&sandy

kevin&sandy Regular Member

i think mew choo and chin/wong can stay comfortably in the top 20 or top 10 if they work hard. hope to see them around in the next SC but mew choo i hope she can stay healthy, just look at how she plays, it was painful to see her stretches to the extreme.

3. KourKK

KourKK Regular Member

Looking at Wong Mew Choo's lunges for the shuttle, i think that she should have taken an extra step instead of lunging for the ground, as while she is trying to recover from the ground, chances are the opponent will easily win the point.

4. seven

seven New Member

Computing Engineer
    Well, in their pool ties, they fielded another girl in WS, but she didn't do very well. (I suppose they knew they had enough margin to let the WS go)

But for the decisive promotion tie, they played their best team which consists in ... just 5 top players! :p

5. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    tv coverage

looks like we need some guardian angels to hook up with the media or the sponsors to get it televised. Also not forgetting some good souls to evangelise badminton.

still china will dominate for this tournament. what u say?