Cheaters & Their Tactics

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Break-My-String, Mar 12, 2004.

1. thatoneaznguy

thatoneaznguy Regular Member

student
    lol, I "cheat" with my friends. If it's not competitive, and no one's counting score, then we'll just play a few rallies and be like "okay, fourteen all, last shot wins it."

2. jerby

jerby Regular Member

errr...that's a tad..weird...
    But I take it the older man and the young gun where teaming up in a mens doubles? (to clear it up?)
    because if so the opponents weren't that strong mentally...
    (if I where playign against them in a real match, I'd pull out my game-face;) giving a 'shout' when I make a point, taking a bit of time to stand ready, all the tiny legal tidbits to get them out of focus.)

so either the Veteran player did the same, or he really meant to say it to the junior (who, as you say it, pulled of some good footwork..)
    though, maybe, the situation would've been better if the veteran said it more quietly to his pupil:rolleyes:

though I would'nt call it cheating...as there're no rules for encouraging, or giving a shout of relief when you win a point (as long as it's not verbally abusive:eek:) like "yeah that's right you ****, that'll show you, you ******" or something.. just an "OK c'mon" or something....