World's first super light-weight ear-muff sports helmet

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Avian Rodrigues, May 10, 2021.

?

is a sports helmet a good idea for noise reduction, focus and enhanced team communication?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avian Rodrigues

Avian Rodrigues Regular Member

You can start by not being so crude with your metaphorical anomalies...I also dislike your posts because you simply gave me more work to re-explain what you didn't catch...My post response to you says it all... I am not helping you through anything, and would have let you known what I had to. Kindly, leave me alone... and what's up some caps lock emphasis, you should better understand the clean, safe and harmless point this way, even if you want to read it in anger... I am in no need of communicating with you further, as much as I required opinions, I have a right to like and dislike them... .cuz I am no freaking way in hell gona answer anything there you asked (but EVERYTHING YOU QUOTED HAS MY ANSWER IN IT) or anything else from you..I answered everything and told you what you didn't understand in my post..please read also the other recent posts to better understand.. what I really want is for you to never speak to me again...cuz some people may cause me worry for my arms and legs and future in badminton, and I already got banned for representing my hopes with God here, so kindly desist... and use better examples to explain things to people in the future. An ear-muffled helmet's effect on human ear/sound sensitivity after an hour's use can be conveyed through much better examples than injury or crutch comparison...and other people than yourelf may have a different experience/reaction after an hour, which may induce focus/concentration/ shuttle contact efficiency..everyone is not the same and this may not work for all... but this helmet should be much better for loud decibel levels and sure beats stuffing wax and constant fixing/ sweating in the ear-drum.

#41 Avian Rodrigues, May 14, 2021
    Last edited: May 14, 2021
  2. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Regular Member

This post is not addressed at Avian Rodrigues.

Someone wants opinions, but won't accept opinions he doesn't like.
    I wasn't aware of this, and had the unfortunate experience of finding out.

So, to protect future posters from the same fate, let it be known:

OP doesn't want your opinion. He doesn't want differing and nuanced views on his idea. He doesn't want to learn from others or develop and refine his opinions. He simply wants you to agree with him.

I would advise him that if he wants to sell something nobody wants to buy to join a cult that goes door by door every Sunday, but he expressed his wish for me not to speak to him again, and I will respect his wish. Similarly, he has promised that he is 'no freaking way in hell gona answer anything else from you(me:Snowwhite)'. And since he's clearly not a hypocrite, I'm sure he won't.

3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Looks like this thread has run its course and will be closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.