Wimbledon Final: LinDan(Federer) vs LCW(Nadal)

Discussion in 'Olympics BEIJING 2008' started by jimbo, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

I am 23 and trust me I have a head full of hair.

... and shaving my head bald is no big deal for me. It is only hair after all. :D

2. indra

indra Regular Member

The draw is out....

QF

LD vs PSH
    TH vs Peter Gade
    Bao vs Sony
    LCW vs LHI

SF
    PSH vs TH
    Sony vs LCW

Final
    TH vs Sony

GOLD ==> TH, ooh...I can't believe it:D

3. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

1) The last line is just pretending to ask, then when ppl answer, you will comment2(this is saying it nicely), that just happened 3 weeks ago. And after that say "Msia Boleh hordes" this & that.
    :rolleyes: If the next reply comes in sarcasm, veiled or direct, I'll take it you're purposely provoke for the sake of entertainment. http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52965&page=21. Post #361

I already highlighted, you're very smart, as if dunno why I've said bf "you dont have to be sharp abt it"
    Posts "comical" (read : Stupid) , "even a 3 year old ....." (read : Stupid) , "shallow", "bordering on emotional", "bordering on nonsensical" (read: nonsense) "senseless & childish", "low class" amongst other things.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53360&page=13
    and the preceding 12 pages
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53400&page=9
    pages 9, 10, 11 and you misunderstood eagle's meaning again.

Those only 2 exples from 2008, tak kuasa to look the rest. Not to mention 90% of the time misunderstand eagle's point, troublesome for eagle to every time correct misconception.

2) and "Jinjang Joe". i.e. "along" or loan shark does not have good meaning = heartless loan shark= low life fellas. Some people interpret JJ to mean 'those who do the "akua"(transvestite) shows'

Remember that one BCer found it insulting that just cos another BCer called him "Chinaman". In real life, if one guy calls another guy "senseless & childish" to the face, it's an invitation to get beaten up. That havent include the more interesting adjectives used, that the mods have been deleted.

As I've said bf, if you find eagle's post "comical" i.e. beneath you, dont have to bother wasting energy replying, since it's soooo comical/petty, etc,etc.;);)

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52965&page=20 post #351 and
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52338&page=3
    post # 51, and pages 1,2,4,5...ends it.

And out of courtesy for the thread starter Jimbo, we next stick to the topic:D:D

#183 eaglehelang, Jul 11, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  4. eaglehelang

Jimbo ah, isnt it S$ 1 million, as announced? :confused: RS should be Sporean now as he needs citizenship to compete for Spore, right?

5. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

He has tricked you with the usual 'tell me where I have said this in BC'. He basically doesn't have any ideas what he said and he wants you to prove it to him. And if you do prove it, he will come up with more excuses or more provocative statements. He gets a real thrill from you subcribing to his provocation - so I hope by now you know what he is all about.

#185 X Ball, Jul 11, 2008
  6. eaglehelang

Never mind loh, then he'll get banned a 3rd time for it ;):p. The links are also for some ppl still think we're "ganging up" on him or "attacking" him. You also reply2 mah, save energy, have some satay :D:D

7. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Yes but I never subscribe to his trick.:D

8. eaglehelang

Then ppl will say you're simply attacking, he he :D:D. Now eagle not the one doing the attacking, 90% of the time also he misinterpret, after so many months still misunderstand.

#188 eaglehelang, Jul 11, 2008
  9. XtC-604

XtC-604 Regular Member

Store Manager
    hahahahaha....LCW will lose. There is no hope, Lin Dan will give him a !@#$kicking

10. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

lets wait and see during the OG08.;):)
    there is no guarantee he will lose juz because u post this:p

11. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    oh...new kung fu skill by lin dan???after flying xxxxxxx and punching xxxxx:D

12. giant

giant Regular Member

student
    ya..wait and see..sure is a amazing n great match.

13. leonardklh

leonardklh Regular Member

student
    come on chong wei!!!!!!!!! chong wei will be the first to win gold medal....

14. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner

You have got to be kidding me... you called those insults? Where in the hack did you find one word that he used that directly or indirectly "INSULTED" you? He was simply debating with you with his own opinions... let me show you proof of what petty insults are:

How about this... calling someone stupid...
    post #67
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=584304#post584304

How about this one... talk about a debate! guess who wrote it, yeah... you got that right!

"Wrong, Wrong, Wrong (read it musically please) ! UnBeknown to you poor souls, he is now armed with the latest MACintosh ! As always, if you are blinded by bias, you will remain the same. :D "

Now, last and not least... here is the one that cracks me up the most... this is one which one person insults his own IQ, and bite himself in the butt here:

First comes this:

"Let us forget this argument. We cannot base the performance of the past for the future, either way.
    If they don't win today, it does not mean they will not win tomorrow, and even if they win today, it may not mean they will win tomorrow."

then read this...:p

From June 2007
    " LCW is the man
    and he is god send
    Come WC in August
    He will definitely be first !"

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

15. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    It is no longer an uphill battle... I mean like you and them are not even close to being on the same pagae... pretty much reading two different books so to speak.

They consider your fair and logical debate as an insult, when there is not even one single word in your posts that directly or indirectly insulted them.:confused:

16. eaglehelang

1st thing, you dont see eagle reply in anything that's close to that fashion. And eagle wasnt the one who got banned (and you know why), the mods are from different countries, they're open minded enuf.

You have to scroll back & forth to read, ;):p, I'm sure you dont have time to read all 20++ pages of some of them. And like I said, there were more, that's just 2 examples in 2008, you havent seen the 2007 ones, maybe the mods have deleted those too.:p

And Like I also said : the more graphic ones have already been deleted by the mods.

Finding people's post "comical" means finding that person downright stupid (i.e. implying "your post is so stupid, it's laughable" = it's worse than stupid) just an indirect way, which happens on a regular basis.

How would you feel if someone called you "senseless & childish" ?(I didnt post that link cos it just happened)
    Or how come cannot understand sthing so elementary that a 3 year old also knows ? (read: very stupid)

It is worst when he mis-interpret the original statement & make a judgement based on that misinterpretation. And this misinterpretration just happened yet again.

And like I said, and in real life, calling someone "senseless & childish" , is an invite to get beaten up, seriously. And if I ever refer to someone that way in real life, I'll be sacked.

And like I said, one BCer even have found someone calling him "Chinaman" as insulting.
    And btw, I've read the link, I dont find as insulting as "senseless & childish" (read: brainless, totally no brain) or continously being branded as 'comical" (read : stupid or dumbo), which just happened again.

Unless of course, your definition of insult is those XXXX words & find "senseless" less insulting than "stupid". :DThere's the direct way & indirect way, the indirect way is worse, me thinks.

Anyway, <peace>, my apologies to our Jimbo:D

17. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    And finally, can we safely presume that this nonsense Malaysian civil war has officially ended?

Here, I can give you a suggestion: stay calm and cool your heads down. Done? Good. Then, you can begin writing all your insults/bashing/whatever you can give if your opponent's prediction goes disarray.
    Now, you can wait for the Game. Let's see, who the real champion is, and whose prediction is correct.
    After that, you are more than welcome to unleash all your bashings toward "opposing faction."
    Simple, ne?

Please remember the true spirit of Ancient Olympics. In ancient Greece, Olympics was considered a holy ceasefire. Hence, nations waging war stopped their battles due to the upcoming Games. They opt to see who's better there. (CMIIW. I learned it in my Phys. ed. theory class). Why can't we modern people follow this noble action?

18. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    My goodness, Indra's prediction has come true! :eek:
    But he is better than LYB for he managed to manipulate the Draw in advance! :D

19. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Houdini would have been proud of this protege. His illusion was of the highest order.:D

20. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Where and when did bananakid insulted you?? I think you owe the man an apology, that is if you are big enough to own up.