Wimbledon Final: LinDan(Federer) vs LCW(Nadal)

Discussion in 'Olympics BEIJING 2008' started by jimbo, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Out of courtesy to the thread starter, I think we should provide facts rather than spin i.e. "One time Charlie" .... I am still waiting for such a claim to be substantiated. :D;)

2. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

At least I dont put up wild empty unsubstantiated claim i.e "One time Charlie" and then try to wriggle away when being found out. :D

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=839789&postcount=345 ... funny, why those who sit on that high horse chose to close the other eye when insults are thrown by certain quarters.

3. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Yes, I saw Xball's statement. But for people such as eagle such comments are not insults. She may even consider it as music to her ears.

It is no wonder we call Malaysia, Bolehland!

4. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

The context in which you use 'Malaysia Boleh' is an insult to not just yourself but also all Malaysians.

5. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

In support of Eaglehelang, 'one time Charlie' or 'big time Charlie' is all in the same context - it was used to disgrace someone. You can't tell us it is not. You insult people and you try to put up excuses and arguments -- always asking people to substantiate when it is so evident.

6. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

I know an insult when I see one. And your support of him is an even bigger insult.

7. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

And yes, I know abt the above link too . Read again, I didnt say it's not an insult, I said I dont find as insulting as "senseless & childish". Stupid still got brain, senseless = totally brainless. Misinterpretation again. ;)

Remember, I dont even come close to calling you any of those stuff you called me or the rudeness you showed when I replied nicely. And what does eagle get for being nice -> attacking or showing how "comical" (read: stupid), or "senseless & childish", "shallow" etc, etc eagle is. Which continously happened over many months since 2007;).

And interpret my posts wrongly 90% of the time & keep on making noise(I didnt say "ranting") after it's pointed out it's wrong interpretation. Just happened 2 weeks ago.
    And telling ppl not to do this & that (Swiss Open threads) , when other ppl tell you a bit only, get angry ("This is a public forum", yada, yada).;)

"Big time Charlie" I interpret as being very, very arrogant empty vessel, still not good meaning= insult. and truthfully, I just read that post as I missed it the 1st round.
    And I did recall "one time charlie" too, somewhere your comment on LCW ;), I didnt just coin up the word. So, perhaps eagle remember wrong on that count. Happy?:D
    I've actually forgotten abt "flash in the pan" till you mentioned it, not good meaning too.

For someone who like to call people as those "who sit on high horse"....:D
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=832932&postcount=211
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=791485&postcount=45

#207 eaglehelang, Jul 13, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  8. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    Dear God...
    Why can't you cool down and wait for the OG patiently?

Instead of debating over 'Nadal' and 'Fedex', you keep doing your 'routine chores' again and again...

9. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    ya...agree...relax lar...kak helang

10. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

not only me, they all also relax lar, he he, limsy, we continue with Asia Juniors results at the other thread, he he.

Jadpanther, sori, relak lah, dont get irritated :D

#210 eaglehelang, Jul 13, 2008
  11. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    ya...^^...like this just right mah...^^...

12. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

The Malaysia Boleh 'success' of having the tallest flagpole, tallest pencil in the world, biggest ikan bakar grill, biggest roti canai, eye in sky etc is an insult to the intelligence to Malaysians. Our economy, sports, education, police, judicial etc are today's testament of Malaysia semua boleh.

... but I dont blame you for not knowing. I fully subscribe to the ; if a frog is placed in boiling water, it will jump out, but if it is placed in cold water that is slowly heated, it will never jump out.

13. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Of course, I dont expect you to understand the difference. That would be asking too much out of you.

14. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Well, show me then where and when did bananakid insulted you personally?

15. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

You are freaking me out. First you bring up that "Transvestite' subject totally out of nowhere. :eek: And now you are going in circles try to patch some postings together to try to manipulate stuff and all.

If you said you recalled I used that 'One time Charlie', then please provide the evidence. Dont brush it off with "I think I recalled..." statement. Be responsible when you make an allegation, ok?

Big time Charlie, Jinjang Joe, Flash in the pan ... all I directed at our shuttlers who dont perform because of their unprofessional attitude. It was not directed at you. Understand the difference now??

Oh deary me ... Malaysia really boleh. :eek::eek:

#215 Pemuda, Jul 13, 2008
  16. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    i think everyone should calm down and concentrate on the thread's title.
    :)

17. jimbo

jimbo Regular Member

Should we bring X_Ball, Pemuda and EagleHelang together to watch the Final match at KL Padang with big screen (only if LCW vs LD in the final)? wat u think will happen? :eek::D I'll bring along a helmet to shield myself from flying stones :eek::p

I must say "Hello... relak lah" :)

18. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    dont worry, it will not extend to that kind of situation.
    Pemuda isnt hate nor support LCW. he is just voice out some facts which may seem offended to somebody. however, i do believe Pemuda still a Malaysia lover......:)

19. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

I am afraid LCW wont make it past the early rounds. But for conversation sake, should LCW make the final and meet LD, LD will win. By then, I will walk away with my ipod jammed in my ears. I wont resort to stones throwing nor petty/personal insults. :D

Ok... I am relax now.

20. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

ok ..relax:)
    peace ok?:D