Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'China Open (2) / Hong Kong Open / Vietnam Open 200' started by bramyes, Nov 28, 2008.
Look who's using "personal attack"s here...
1. i already spoken about that in another thread and am not gonna re-educate u again. According robin7, i read great chinese. No, i rather not disclose the detail of LD's thinking to a non LD fan.
2. dont try to use who have said what's not, it only gonna make this thread more convoluted. We all know what u r driving at.
Relying on such stuff again. Sigh.
1. actually, i don't overlook any fair match by any players, period.
2. hk open, game started, umpire, referee, line judges are all there working. It is a valid match. It is a valid lost. 4-1 to LD.
3. i was using bwf's action as proof that the 06 hk match between TH and LD was a valid match, or else bwf wouldn't go disciplined TH.
4. HUH??? i didn't start this thread, and i came in late too, after u had already made 3 posts. What other players have i attacked? are u saying all other badminton fans are all TH fans??
So you mean LD's AG wins are not fair matches (therefore you overlooked it although I clearly listed it)?
I never said 06HKO is not a valid match, I just said putting it in H2H will harm the usefulness of H2H statistics. What are you against here?
A valid match in what sense, exactly? Yes, it was an "official" match where the victory was given to LD, but how does that help us assess their future matchups? Isn't that the purpose of stating those H2H sats? So, in your opinion, five points is enough to extrapolate a victory for LD? I don't think so.
Also, I believe LD will win. He's the better player now, in my opinion. No hard feelings, lah. xD
1. if u want to keep arguing over my grammatical oversight, and keep on ignoring the big WO, go ahead.
2. u still dunno what and why i'm against discounting HKO WO? Are u that blur?? The guy step onto the battlefield (court), and took some swept at his opponent (4-1 score), and then TH weasel out, and u don't called this a battle or a contest?
So according u you, walking out when LD vs Th at 20-18 should also not count
so if a cop pull u over for speeding and fined u for going 10 mph over the speed limit, are u saying that is not really or serious speeding and the police should not record this as a speeding violaton (demerit points) in your driving record?Are u saying u r a clean driver and we can not predict your future speeding tendency??? come on, try to erase that statistic from your license record, good luck LOL
I don't like analogies, but I'm gonna go ahead and give you a more accurate one. Imagine you're backing out of your driveway somewhat hastily, and a cop pulls you over.
"What's the matter, officer?"
"You were speeding."
"Sir, with all due respect, I don't think I was. I was just backing out of my driveway."
"Well, from the way you were backing out, I could just tell you were EVENTUALLY going to start speeding."
See? I can make analogies, too. And that one is more representative of what we're actually talking about. But, let's not get defensive, yeah? There's no need for anyone here to resort to name-calling. Peace, everyone!
hahahahaha, nice try.
traffic bylaws doesn't apply to residental driveway. Beside, I HAVE TRIED THAT TOO TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY. NOt A VALID REASON WAS THE CONCLUSION.
here is a better and more accurate version of your analogy
What's the matter, officer?"
"You were speeding, doing 10 mph over the posted speed limit"
"Sir, with all due respect, I don't think I was. Even my speedometer says I'm not speeding."
"Well, according to my laser gun, it clocked u were going 10.54 mph over the speed limit. Here is your ticket"
LOL, u see, TH was nailed for walking out at a score 4-1 to LD, he got a ticket too. LOL U see, the bwf badminton court is not a driveway, it is the real road.
i agree with you...
Lin Dan should win it
GO LIN DAN ..........
I think Cooler and Ye333 should settle the dispute over a game of Badminton singles!! Nothing like weilding the carbon fibre to sort out a dispute, lol.
LD is playing well and after the Olympics I don't see anyone beating him until my son gets older, lol.
I think both TH & LD have done well this year because they haven't played as many SS as others and LD especially seems to win them when he feels like it.
hehe, i have to find a right date where i will be in form. Meanwhile i have better mental strategy and is doing ok here
taufik will win.... period
could be, as LD is very generous
if ld had been so generous .. the world ( i mean BC) would have been so peaceful
GO LIN DAN....... LD will meet CJ @ final...... ^_*
Props to Bonsaak though. His country and the city he lives in is in big turmoil, yet still able to win the match.
hahaha, yup but if u listen closely, the noise comes from the TH's fans side
is that so... ? but the one who is opposite to TH's fans and very noise is only one person