Robot Vietnam Badminton Challenge 2007 (23~27/5/2007)

Discussion in '2007 Tournaments' started by anfan2000, May 14, 2007.

1. tjl_vanguard

tjl_vanguard Regular Member

Student
    i wonder if TCS will be Mas's new LCW?? :D

2. Dimplex

Dimplex Regular Member

student
    a good win for TCS, hopefully more titles are to follow :D

3. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    The Dutch, Indonesia's former colonial master in the past taught us:

Bad management of institutions... Proof: the Dutch East Indies Company [VOC] even went bankrupt due to terrible management...

Messy administration... Proof: when the Dutch East Indies Company was dissolved, they have unread documents that could take 15 years to go through...

A culture of plundering everything that's good...

Lack of enlightenment that an institution need to seriously add-value to continue to exist well...

Mastery of devide and conquer tactics...

We are seeing all the bad habits now in PBSI... :crying:

4. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    I see.

Colonial masters are not totally bad. It is true that a common strategy for them is to "divide and rule" in order to maintain power and control. Singapore under the British, was geographically compartmentized into different living districts/areas for the different races so that they cannot easily come together to unify against their masters.

But Singapore inherited, apart from the grand colonial buildings and engineering structures which now from part of our heritage, a very good set of administrative, legal and judical systems that make government, commerce and industry tick. Adherence to the rule of law and the proper keeping of records, including accounting records, gave Singapore a good start when it became self-governing and later independent after breaking away from Malaysia.

But the most valuable asset that Singapore took away was English as a language of business and communication. It has the indirect effect of uniting the people, since different races would want to promote their own language, and enable Singapore to deal and learn from the West. :)

5. kidosetiawan

kidosetiawan Regular Member

Student
    Weyyy Krisna lo jangan jelek jelekin nama bangsa donk disini malu neh:p

6. KlasseE

KlasseE Regular Member

The success of TCS in Vietnam proves Rasid Sidek is good enough we can rely on his 08-12 project.
    TCS should be trained and play more like LD style, A good offence is always a good defence.
    TCS can play aggresive game which other MAS senior players lack of, except LCW. What he needs to improve is his stamina. Rasid and Fu KoK Keong used to trained this under Fang (his ex coach and now INA coach)

7. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Funny! this Djarum Badminton Club have all the Maria..s. with them :D and may be next time we could see Indon Women Team with all these Maria in it...cool:p

8. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Don't worry my friend. Nothing to malu about. We all share and learn along the way... apart from badminton. :D

9. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Surprisingly, it was a Dutch economist who masterminded Singapore's early economic development that led to prosperity today. This former UN expert stayed on in Singapore as an economic consultant to the government.

10. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    It is true that the British had a different vision of themselves than the Dutch. The Brits believed they were 'the chosen people' that were blessed to rule the Earth and really wanted their provinces to be part of a prosperous global empire where the Sun never sets... Can't say the same for all the imperialist, eh?!? :p

Kidosetiawan, I didn't say that all Indonesians behave like our Dutch colonialist. I just listed some of the bad examples they taught us... That list does not describe all Indonesian. I only listed historical facts... Hard to deny the Dutch did all that [in the past]... :eek:

Unluckily for us, some practiced and even try to perfect :eek: what the teachers taught... :mad:

Luckily, some of the students were not paying attention to the Dutch... :p :D [Probably those who were too busy playing badminton and watching badminton tournaments... ;)]

Ok, I am sorry. This discussion is getting off topic. Back to talking about the 2007 Vietnam Challenge... :D

11. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    As I mentioned before that definitely he has avery bright future...netting and snash are there....all he needs is abit more patience and BAM should send him to more tournaments so TCS can learn to take pressure.....overall I was impressive with his neeting, smash and his stamina.....glad to see another rising star in the making....:p

12. anfan2000

anfan2000 Regular Member

PROGRAMMER
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the lastest point for Tan

[​IMG]

and victory....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

TAN CHUNG SEANG (MALAYSIA)
    Congratulations!!!

Source from www.vietnambadmiton.com

13. yannie

yannie Regular Member

OMG!!! The last two pics are sooo nice and cute!!! Thanks anfan2000.

14. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

wow, looks like lots of girls gave him their numbers after he won the championship!

15. erin_hakkinen

erin_hakkinen Regular Member

Business Student
    OMG I like the one where he cheered while looking at his coaches! Yeah the last two pics are damn nice! I'm sure CS will love it!