Recruit New Player in Sri Petaling Area

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by BADHEN, Jan 6, 2007.

1. alvinlai

alvinlai Regular Member

Legal Counsel
    Guys, fellas, pardon my intrusion.

I think it is best not to escalate this anymore. Captain Hen did not create this thread 3 years ago for such usage. It is hurtful to him that his thread was to be abused like this.

As far as I see it, and I beg to differ, it started with a mere invitation:

A statement to which, Captain Hen rejected once.

To which the invitation got persistent.

And intimidating/humiliating.

Understand that Captain Hen is unhappy with such jeering.

To which the intimidation continues.

The Captain rejected the second time.

To be replied by an intimidation and making fun of his name, ain't this some sort of humiliation and disrespectful?:

Despite 2 rejections, the invitation continues:

And Captain Hen rejected for the third time.

The Captain is nice enough to be humble and even noted a thank you for all previous invitations. But I do not know whether this will put the Captain in to a tight space:

And still making fun of his name and intimidating him on wearing a skirt. And I believe it is not a good reason to ask the Captain to wear a skirt:

After 3 rejections, the invitation/challenge is still there. Why is the Captain even tasked to honour the Male Gender? (This really made me laugh, it sounded funny~) Why wouldn't the person who suggested to defending such honour does the defending and honour himself then?

A good quote below, many guys has never worn a skirt, why wear a skirt anyways? To end defeat in humiliation? Would anyone of us like to be humiliated in such a manner? Why put the Captain into such humiliating situation? Would the person who suggested this skirt thingy wear a skirt in defeat? You probably have not worn one in defeat anyway isn't it? So why take this as an opportunity to make fun and humiliate others? Are you happy to see a person being humiliated in such manner? As stated below:

My defense for the Captain met with a misunderstanding. It is not even a warning, and there isn't an element in it at all. The Captain rejected for 3 times, and I still do not know why this challenge/invitation still floats up:

The Captain has rejected 3 times in a straight forward manner. I believe he did not beat around the bush at all.

I am merely explaining and I am not beating around the bush plus I did not reject anything as no challenges were directed at me:

With 3 rejections, finally there is some acknowledgement that the Captain does not want to engage in a FM with this yet, and an invitation will be sent out when the Captain is ready:

If you wanted one more confirmation, the Captain proceeds with a fourth rejection, with capital letter and inverted commas. I hope this spells out what the answer is:

And a representative has spoken confirming the Captain's wishes and the Captain's patience and humbleness in the midst of such issue:

Well with 4 rejections I believe the Captain is pretty serious in his decision and we as his members, we are serious in respecting our Captain's decisions too. But aren't you as serious in the invitation as well:

True for the statement below, the invitation/challenge is made on behelf of and does not originate from the person who intended to challenge. Is it even right to speak for someone else, challenging on behalf of?

Third parties have felt the intimidation and the fool making hurled at Captain Hen, and hence they do not want their Captain to be treated in such a manner:

Pardon if I have mistaken, but the stated above, the Captain has gone through numerous challenges/invitation despite and to which he has rejected them all, there is no need to invite or ask again as he has stated his decision 4 times, a lil one too many if you ask me.

The Captain has gone through intimidations and humiliations, yet he is humble enough to keep his cool and manners. I do not know if you have felt it, but if what has happened is not so called "stepping onto his head" ie humiliating/intimidating, I have no answers to the statements made and quoted above.

Very true indeed, it is just a simple yes or no answer. But wouldn't 4 times the same answer suffice to answer your challenges/invitations? And to incorporate this into the understanding of small kids, I believe small kids would know what yes and no is. There is no need to make a person answer "no" so many times, and in getting a "no" answer, proceed with humiliating suggestions and more invitations.

This is just merely an understanding of mine towards this incident, I humbly beg your forgiveness should I have interpreted wrongly. Sometimes statements made during the storm, are often regretted when it is calm.

Therefore to conclude, I humbly seek peace, in ending this issue. There will be one day when we will meet up for a FM, and when this day does come, I hope we can still be at peace with each other and put this behind us, proceed to have a good baddy session and still shake hands after. After all, isn't that what sportsmanship is all about? We are all sportsmen (and women) aren't we?

May peace be with everyone of us.

2. BSC Sports Club

BSC Sports Club Regular Member

BSC SPORTS CLUB,Badminton Serdang
    MALAYSIA OPEN 2010 - Official Training Venue
    马来西亚羽毛球超级系列公开赛 - 指定训练场地

3. simonkong

simonkong Regular Member

Sales Director-Asia
    Practise humility and respect for game and others

To all,

Actually this thread was started by me and I have asked Captain Hen to activate it, I think abusive and aggressive words should not be used and I am refering to both sides. If one team is not ready to take another call for challenge, then let is be, everyone has different approach to their interest in the sport. Always remember respect is earned not by imposing it and you don't have to be the best player in the world to get it.

Sometimes, I wonder why youngstes nowadays prefer to spend time in messaging to irritate instead of making more friends

Two cents of comments from Veteran

4. YCH79

YCH79 Regular Member

sales
    simonkong - I totally agreed with u. humiliating , intimidating and irritating is not our practice either in or out from this thread.

alvinlai - your summary is awesome.

5. BSC Sports Club

BSC Sports Club Regular Member

BSC SPORTS CLUB - MALAYSIA OPEN 2010 - Official Training Venue
    Training Time : 9 AM - 7 PM
    17 Jan 2010 : 1)German 2)Denmark 3)England 4)USA 5)Poland 6)Netherlands
    18 Jan 2010 : 1) Denmark 2)Japan 3) Korea 4)Mew Choo,Malaysia
    19 Jan 2010 : 1) China 2) Peter Gade,Tina Ramusen,Denmark 3) Lee Yong Dae,Korea.

welcome to visit...SORRY FOR NO PHOTO WITH PLAYER.

Joseph Wong
    BSC SPORTS CLUB

6. faaiz

faaiz Regular Member

assistant manager
    so people can watch they training..can we copy their tactic hehehe....:D

7. BADHEN

BADHEN Regular Member

...you can copy it,but training of it cannot be exclusion...

8. alvinlai

alvinlai Regular Member

Legal Counsel
    No longer a sticky? Just can't understand some people at times.

They thought that their powers are God sent.

9. BADHEN

BADHEN Regular Member

Alvin...I understanding your feeling.. .Me also feel like that.... .But what can do??Just receive it la.. .

10. YCH79

YCH79 Regular Member

sales
    Alvin & Badhen - thanks to those young kids for their effort.

11. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    dear BADHEN,
    kwun didnt check this thread before make it sticky. as i can see there is no more active session in Sri Petaling.
    sticky thread is for member's convenience to update their attendance, no need to dig so down in the list of threads.
    in future, the session here is active, we will make it sticky.

thanks.

12. BADHEN

BADHEN Regular Member

I unds.Thanks your.For the memont,I still will post something new here.Cos the SPRA-Sri Petaling is coming,which dated 17 March 2010,it sure have many information to share with.

More....I need some players from Sri Petaling to join us,our playing place not located in Sri Petaling,but I interested of player from Sri Petaling or nearby.

So,who is found you interested and have level in average,could pm me or post here,I will arrange a game for you by soon.That's it,so simple/

Ahhen

#2652 BADHEN, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  13. kish-mah-ash

kish-mah-ash Regular Member

this must be the largest gathering or badminton spot in malaysia?

14. alvinlai

alvinlai Regular Member

Legal Counsel
    Aye, judging the current amount of posts and number of views, I reckon this is by far the largest. However, attention sorta dwindled with the moving of the orginal team to another area to play, hence the slowing down of the threead. I do hope its revival would be somewhere in the near future.

15. BADHEN

BADHEN Regular Member

Don't be so upset man.Maybe have another way to do with this thread later.You have forgotten we all are from SRI PETALING,we are ORIGIN PLAYER FROM THERE even we now moving to BSC hall,Serdang.That is cos at Sri Petaling area don't have Rubber Court,and DBKL booking is complicated,(for me).However,maybe we could have gathering here on weekend,how about you thinking.

Ahhen

16. BADHEN

BADHEN Regular Member

About 8 pf Warlords Members are joining SPRA tournament 2010/Closed.

17. alvinlai

alvinlai Regular Member

Legal Counsel
    Just missing this thread, hence giving it a little bump~

18. leesc2008

leesc2008 New Member

hi bad hen, hi alvin...

this is lee, remember? we used to play at Sri Petaling. now i also play at BSC on Thu (thought i don't play every thu)...

how are you guys? you still play on Wed?

Regards,
    LeeSC

19. alvinlai

alvinlai Regular Member

Legal Counsel
    Hiya Lee~! Have you quit training Akido already? Come join my TKD class every Saturday~ :)

20. leesc2008

leesc2008 New Member

Still got...hey, are you in Cardiff, London now? Where do you train TKD?

Ah hen, u still play badminton? other than Wed, which day do you play?