Re-Draw: Li Ling China Master Super Series 2009

Discussion in 'China Masters / Japan Open 2009' started by kevinboy, Sep 9, 2009.

1. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant
    It's just..... I hate to see him play LD at any level except final. LOL... besides, with his sort of not serious injury, anything could happen on the day of the match.... he might be driven to his 'knee' limit... hehe... either way, I still support him la... I know this maybe a wishful thinking but I pray he will reach final... :)

#21 eRa@에라, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    to increase lcw's chance of winning over LD,isn't it better for lcw to play LD earlier on? this way lcw would be fresher and not risk injury from playing all the way to the final to meet LD.

3. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

4. yd0911

yd0911 Regular Member

badminton observer
    Why must China Masters re-draw?

5. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Yes, this US Open weather is a killer. Is it worse when it happens at the beginning or when it's at the end stage of the tournament? But Rafa already had this kind of training from Wimbledon, so cheer up, he can handle it...
    Must say the redraw is excellent. Dream draw for PG. Unfortunately, the venue is China. Let's hope PG gets the same luck for WC next year in Paris where the French crowd will be behind him.

6. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Yes, PG has great chance here.........hope he could beat CJ/BCL in SF....:D

7. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

If LCW can play two SS finals consecutively and win the second final, how can the first tournament tire him out?
    PSH and HYH can be handfuls for LD? (NTM, maybe, since he's still improving and no video can ever be up-to-date yet) PSH is very beatable now. JOJ ended his WC journey. Why, even HH of MAS fame, also defeated PSH and his coach Hendrawan saw that as progress...But I wonder why LM is not allowed to coach PSH courtside (in China.)

8. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Maye he is more aware now...........the 'flying racquet' might happen anytime....it happened in Korea once but now is in China,....even more dangerous...:D:D:D

9. volcom

volcom Regular Member

Cos LM will make hell of a difference yah?
    ike he did for the past year.

10. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    redraw or not, I love to watch them have a go at each other. Lets see who drops out of SS first. ;)

11. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    That would be the game to watch in CM...if it is not for CM at home (which would be difficult to explain to CHN fans why their own best player doesn't play in their own tournament and a foreigner may win), I doubt LD would even play, not that he fear losing or what, but more that I think he wants to rest his body and not risking injury and exposure, so he can rest and only concentrate on winning majors what really are the tournaments that enhance his legendary status as the best of the best in years to come...I think one or two AG gold and another OLY gold are really LD remaining goals before he pack it in...have LD won JO before? if so winning another JO and another one and then another one makes no difference, same medal and petty winning cheque for all the hard work which he makes more by not playing and sit at home just endorsing...the losers are the paying fans...really!...that is my 2 cents comments;)

12. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Yes, he did..

..in that indelible 2006 Japan Open MS Final vs. The Wild Child of Badminton...:eek:

13. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant
    Errr

seriously, PSH and Hsieh Yu-hsin? I don't think so and I agree with pjswift. is there any player in this world who could tire LD that easily? The latest longest match he ever got to play was that match with SDK in WC... perhaps NTM is able to tire him but definitely not those two above...

14. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant
    OT: Rafa lost! T___T anyone watching this match might remember the last WC QF between LCW and SDK... so many deuces and so many heartbreaks.... Whatever he did, Rafa just couldn't break the wall of Potro.... frustrating!:mad:

oh, btw, I don't really care who play who in this CM cos I still be watching... it's just the decision to re-draw kinda annoyed me...

#34 eRa@에라, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  15. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant
    Well...

LD is someone well-known for his ehem, great achievements... so, why would I want to see LCW play him as early as even SF... to watch both plays in the final is much more worth it... besides, even if LCW lost in that final match, I know he'll still be bringing back home the cash...:D;):D but if he lost in that SF match...:crying::crying::crying:

16. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    You are right, LD won JO06...but you know what, that TH guy is quite smart...I have 2 theory, first knowing that there is no way to win the 2nd game, why waste energy and got all tired up so TH just gave up and pick up the runner-up cheque, thank you very much, very smart indeed ;) second, why prolong the suffering, so he tap into the net to end the game early so he can have an early shower and the fans can go hunt for Japs cuties:p:D

17. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Seems like this china masters 2009 have got no qualification round.

18. george@chongwei

read all the posts in the 1st page of this thread
    eh, dont underestimate PSH or HYH leh..;) They might spring some surprise to us, who knows? U have to know either player vs lin dan wil be the battle of the army as both Park and hsieh is an army;).. remember, anything can happen. And upsets DO exist in this world:D:D

19. eRa@에라

eRa@에라 Regular Member

Accountant
    ok, HYH might but PSH...errr... nope!:p

20. george@chongwei

Don't ya forget that PSH had troubled LD a few times before this:rolleyes:;)