Opinion and results of T.R.A TRI system

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by Kenjiken, Feb 19, 2017.

1. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

swsh likes this.
  2. Liam Nguyen

Liam Nguyen New Member

I find it's truly hard to believe anyone would pay for this backhand bull ****. Why would anyone pay for something that is already free and better? Just a very few simple keyword and one can find tons of online videos teaching all sort of backhand techniques from world class players/ coaches.This Mr. Backhand dude is a scam artist from head to toe. I only know about this scammer after watching a video of him hitting a 38lbs racket and I was laughing so hard the way this idiot brags about his backhand.
    The way he smashes is just so wrong and awkward on so many different levels. He has absolutely ZERO techniques. Shuttlecocks are always fed to him mid-court by some newbies so he can hit it from the side; they're usually just a half-ass lift that looks like a bad drive, which will be returned by a smash if play against any intermediate level players. When performing backhand he doesn't turn his body 180 degree which indicates poor footwork and techniques. The guy is just a brute.

Hannibal127, swsh and phihag like this.
  3. swsh

swsh Regular Member

Student
    Technique and footwork is for beginners. He's using ratios. Everytime he thumps his foot on the court like an elephant on national geographic, the power is x7'ed. That's the ratio thing. If the thud from your foot can be heard across 7 courts, that's 7 : 1. 7 times the power for 1 thud.

Also, once you go past 38lbs, the string's repulsion, control, power & durability are doubled. It's all 100% scientific. And physics. PHYSICS!1!1!1!

#123 swsh, Sep 9, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  4. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I have seen a video, where he glued his hand to the racket handle with duct tape to proof that he don't need finger power, which is absolute nonsense. Than a poor D grade player clears everything mid-court. Mr. Backhand failing to do a forehand serve, but I think he is used more to backhand serves. ;) Than you can see the well-known drive, half clear, fast drop scenario. Never seen such a masturbating douchebag.

Neel Dhebar, s_mair and swsh like this.
  5. nsmithers31

nsmithers31 Regular Member

exactly

the people he has feeding him arent reaching the doubles service line and the guy cant even clear to the rear

6. dena

dena New Member

Agree!

7. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Thread has run its course.

Very clearly, Mr Backhand is out to make a quick buck on a con trick and not averse to bullying tactics.

Thread closed.

santa.klaus, s_mair, visor and 3 others like this.
  8. phihag

phihag Regular Member

Slightly updated with the 2020 edition of the harassment; I'm still getting mails (read all here) and YouTube comments.

Here's to hoping even scammers strive for a better 2021.

swsh likes this.
  9. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Someone has obviously run out of his urgently needed medicine. What a ridiculous nonsense.

swsh, visor and phihag like this.
  10. darrengsaw

darrengsaw Regular Member

Data Analyst
    I thought he'd given up, hadn't seen any of his crazy videos for a long time.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

11. Neel Dhebar

Neel Dhebar Regular Member

It's 2021 and Mr. Backhand is alive and well.

Had a lovely conversation in the YouTube comments section the other day, he's challenging basic technique, saying it's all wrong and then making up stuff like 'jerk curves'.

Then he challenges everyone who disagrees to a match and several days later, in typical Mr. Backhand fashion uses an alt to say "got my ass kicked" and "he's a genuine guy". Very evident from the writing style that it's him.

Full conversation here:

12. emjay

emjay Regular Member

IT minion
    That reminds me, I get emails from Ashaway UK and this one from earlier in the year made me laugh:

mrbackhand.jpg

If only they knew what a loonbag he is!!

13. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    short reminder:

The infamous MR BANKHAND from court no. 1 or maybe 2? Who knows. Moving around like stomping on grapes to make wine, his thunderous smashes get easily returned, he do illegal to borderline serves and his strong backhand and even forehand just reach the 2/3 of opponents court when he lifts. Please, don't give this punk any attention.

darrengsaw likes this.