My Nanospeed9k X fake plays just as well as my At700 real

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by vagpwner, Mar 20, 2007.

1. eggroll

eggroll Regular Member

sales
    Unfortunately simple colours are easy to copy. I like the simple yet rich colours as well. I'm sure you can see why they want to make them flashy for TV. Red and white, well, 1 word Roger!

2. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    Before I type anymore, i just want to apologize for helping in derailing this thread any further than its original topic.

I agree with Eggroll, on the above quoted statement... the last few generations of successively solid colours has been rather easy for the fakers to copy... especially in the MP series, look at the proliferation of fakes from that series...

With the newer paint schemes, and metallic colours being thrown in, its at least giving the cloners a bit more of a challenge, to try and keep up. Of course with the way technology continues to improve, it'll be tough to curb this... :(

Actually, the process is much much more simple than this now...
    In my days of wheeling & dealing, I approached a few OEM factories to find out what the process of making a new brand was...
    You dont even have to have your own company, it can be as simple as wanting to do something nice for your kid, and make a racquet with his/or her name on it. :eek:

As few as 10 racquets can be made to special order...
    They have a massive selection of template designs, & specs, material compositions and mixes, and can try out newer & different specs too.

Same goes for shuttles.
    Only thing for shuttles is, they would make a larger order requirement... say 100 dozen, or roughly equal to 2 boxes, since most cases are packed with 50 tubes of 1dz. shuttles.

This sounds like a lot, however, and for example; when you are charged as little as $2.50usd per tube of feather shuttles, its rather cheap, and they even have a team devoted to helping you create your own label for outside the tube too!

Anywho... that's the end of my rant.

But agreed with the others... just because any Joe Schmoe can go up to a factory and get a batch of racquets & shuttles made, does not make them an expert.

Cheers to Eepak for doing what he is doing, but perhaps its more prudent for you to refrain from bashing (rather unprofessional for a businessman), and ridiculing without giving reasons for your malcontent; yes yes, i know top secret... but then maybe you shouldnt say anything to begin with.

Respect the competition, the way you respect other people's opinions;
    especially in a public forum.

You also might as well create a proper thread for this, because numerous threads have been hi-jacked for your discussions.

Just my wall of text for today, trying to quell the rising storm. :p

Edit: spelling

#62 Kelvin, Mar 23, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  3. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    More personal opinions from different owners on playability, pls. Looks and colours are not included.

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    read the ns9000 review threads

5. jerby

jerby Regular Member

thanks egroll!

and, I'm now counting more than enough positive opinions for my taste....

*puts on devil cap*
    you know, I had a reel clsoe look at a E-100 and I think it's basic......

argh, never mind;)

6. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

I remember you saying that freinds of your who tried the NS9k put it aside. Ideally it should not be owners but also people who have tried it.

I do think Ns 9k both verisons do play as expected of me!