Malaysian Badminton Club?

Discussion in 'UK' started by terencetcf, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Alaric

Alaric Regular Member

IT Consultant
    Cool, tell me more about the two tournaments you are entering?
    Do you know where I can find out more details?

That's a shame as a few years ago I used to go out with a girl who lived in Walthamstow and used to spend a lot of time there.

I play in a few places, either near Chelmsford or in Rayleigh (near Southend), and play with either plastics or feathers depending on the club. I only ever really play doubles unless I'm just messing about, I'm rubbish at singles! :eek:

2. Akife Dar

Akife Dar Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Information

Well want I know is the first tournament in Newham leisure centre is run by Dave Miqean you can contact him on 0788578766 the event is a open tournament for all player from juinors under 11 or 16 and adults.You can enter on the day of the event which is 16 sept sunday but I say it best to send your entre form in early.

The sceond tournament is a championship event for people who only live in essex if want to information you can contact Mrs Carol Stammers on 0161 891002;)

3. nkwchu

nkwchu New Member

Still running?

Is this Malaysian club still running on Sundays?

4. sayunnz

sayunnz Regular Member

How good is division 1 standard, out of curiosity? Dont quite get the standard system here.

Malaysian in UK

5. TKTKTK

TKTKTK Regular Member

Division 1 in the Middlesex league is quite a high standard, almost similar to state player level in Malaysia. You're welcome to play in Fusion BC, Hendon NW4. We have a large number of Malaysians playing here.

6. TKTKTK

TKTKTK Regular Member

Divisoin 1 in Middlesex league is comparable to state player level in Malaysia. You are welcome to Fusion BC in Hendon NW4 where we have a large number of Malaysians. Our standard is intermediate to advanced.