Looking for baddy partners in/ around Greenwich

Discussion in 'UK' started by jazzyN, Feb 7, 2005.

1. kit123

kit123 New Member

Thanks Pete. Roughly how many people turn up each night? Depending on work commitments, I'll try to come along this week...

2. padawanno

padawanno Regular Member

About 25-35 turn up to play.

I will be there probably Tuesday and Thursday.

Pete

3. TakahiroKyo

TakahiroKyo Regular Member

Beacon BC

Henry,
    Is Beacon BC near Canada Water still open for public? If so, could you please let me know who I can contact for details?
    Thank you,

4. josephm2

josephm2 New Member

hey

I have just sighned up 4 this forum and you are the first person i have come across that is looking for rusty players.........i am very rusty infact i am not sure how rusty as the last time i played was @ school in PE. I know.... so rusty i am about to just rot....but i am very interesting in starting to play socially for now then maybe take it more seroisly as i really really enjoyed it at school so if pos i'd love to come check out where you play and flex my muscles a little.

Noone i know is really into playing so any one else that may see this message i need people to play with (play babminton with) i live in peckham but whatever surrounding area suits me. My internet access is scarce so hit me up on 07903 300 758. Maria

5. hopspch

hopspch Regular Member

IT
    If distance is not a factor, try Meadowside Leisure Centre in Kidbrooke, Tuesday nights is for beginners, Wednesday night for Intermediates, it's a pay and play for social players.
    Best to give the Leisure Centre a call as I can't remember the exact times, they have 4 courts and a coach that runs each of the 2 hour sessions

6. hopspch

hopspch Regular Member

IT
  7. kevin.kga

kevin.kga Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Hi guys,

I've just discovered a place in island gardens just outside of the Island Gardens tube station where courts can be booked per hour (£7). All I need now are players. Anyone interested? Island Gardens is only 10 mins away from CanaryWharf. This is ideal for anyone in Island Gardens, Mudchute, Crossharbour, South Quay, Heron Quays and Canary Wharf.

I am mainly a singles player and this is one of the rare opportunities to get singles games in the UK. I noticed that singles isn't very common in this country. Please contact me if you're interested.

Cheers,
    Kevin