Lakshya sen

Discussion in 'India Professional Players' started by John I'm, Feb 2, 2017.

1. mohans

mohans Regular Member

That Korean coach left LS’s team a year ago. Anup was coaching LS for the entire 2023.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer
    The great fall correlates with coach's exit then. Idk why decent coaches won't stay for long.
    I am glad Gurusai and Parupalli were taking up coaching.

Slightly off topic, these young players need coach by their side more, not having coach due to same country opponent is definitely not helping young players like PR and even LS to a lesser extent.

3. 80plus

80plus Regular Member

Sole focus of Lakshya/Coaches/BAI to reach Top 16 before OQ qualification period Ends...
    Getting Top 16 in MS is more intense now (until Apr end).

4. mohans

mohans Regular Member

Not really. There were reports that the Korean coach overtrained LS, and he was in a bad physical condition by the time he left. It was said earlier, his new coaching team then worked to improve his fitness, which we saw resulting in improved performances— from Thailand open to Asian games. Whatever followed the Asian games team event was beyond reasoning. However, I read somewhere Vimal Kumar mentioning LS was picking up infections during the tournaments late last year where he made the first round exits. I thought that health issue was sorted. Overall, his dip in performance is still largely a puzzle

Sumanth99 likes this.
  5. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

I don't know why they pointing out other coach when something bad is going on. Indian coaches never ever take responsibilities. They never accept their inefficiencies. Mostly egoistic. Korean coach has gone long ago. Who is responsible for his lackluster performances for a while now. I hope somebody point out publicly about Anup sridhar and other Indian coaches .. but silently he left Anup and joined together with vimalkumar without talking about their inefficiencies.