Korean Open 2008 - Day 5 - Jan 26 - Semifinals

Discussion in 'Korea Open 2008' started by vching, Jan 25, 2008.

1. d65up2

d65up2 Regular Member

Student
    Ya but overconfidence is not Indonesian thing........we support and we have faith but we keep it to ourselves...u know we are not like...hey CCM-CCE can beat Cai-Fu.....we say things after we achieve or else if we lose is malu maluin

2. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    :D:D I know what you mean....

3. d65up2

d65up2 Regular Member

Student
    But mate to be fair if u look at the match Cai-Fu has not been tested by seeded pair en route to the final....Kindra was tested by a few last week like Candra-Tony and Eriksen-Lungard. While with Luluk-Alven they beat some good pairs from the start. Starting from the tricky Thai then MAS then the host Korea and of course the giant killing Danes....Well tomorrow is moment of truth

4. d65up2

d65up2 Regular Member

Student

Hehehehe mate you are so Indonesian:D:D:D:D.....Hahahaha I dun have to say it and u know straight away

5. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    We just hope that Luvent will show us good fight tomorrow........

6. Erwin Kyoto

Erwin Kyoto Regular Member

yap..Mr. huang is right...there is no malu2-in..bcause they will play in Final match..:D...it is not easy for MD players to reach the final match...so lose or win tmorow, they do the best for us....so dont let them alone without us tmrrow...OK:cool::D:D:D:D

7. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    gotta go to see some movies now..........bye all

8. badMania

badMania Regular Member

No pressure :D It's good to have another MD pair to show that they are still capable of entering the Final and eventually win something.

Alvent looked very composed today and there was one instance when his return in front of the net fooled the Danes.

9. d65up2

d65up2 Regular Member

Student
    Of course is not malu maluin......I am even gonna sunat for them if they win tomorrow or cur my hair bald......but you see we are not like a set of overconfident ppl who are like hey CCM-CCE can beat Cai-Fu or Hafiz can beat Lin dan...well and many others we are realistic people......of course we hope for surprises

10. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Aiyo..Why are you keep attacking peoples???We are not over confidence but we are just like you,hoping for surprises or miracle.:D:D:DDon't mention about the yoyo Hafiz again,its useless.

11. d65up2

d65up2 Regular Member

Student
    Hehehehe I am not attacking you sweetie...I am just talking about some random other people out there....like those guys in the stadium....Are you hurt sweetie??? I am sorry if you are...dun mean to hurt you....sorry if I said anything wrong:eek::eek::eek::eek::):):):):)

12. d65up2

d65up2 Regular Member

Student
    Btw Hafiz is cool man I like dat guy although he speaks in a weird accent lol...but still man he is a good guy cos he belanja me satay in Penang once hehehehe...

13. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    I am just kidding...No need to say sorry..Ok,Kawan..:p:p:)I like your passionate toward badminton..I am not hurt because i am not that fragile..

14. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Huh..:eek::eek:Really???

15. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    What's your problems, dude? Did u have a traumatic childhood or have u been offended by Malaysians? I've been watching u for quite some time, your posts are offensive and negative so far? Seriously, has anyone ever offended u in this forum? R u saying all these because your country has 2 representatives in the finals? Otherwise, stop acting like a child.

16. d65up2

d65up2 Regular Member

Student
    Ya man Hafiz is cool...I like him....well I think he is the nicest MAS player hehehehe cos he is not pelit...very generous...he was like: Nak Satay lagi ke??? Aku belanja engkau tak ape duit lagi banyak nih.....

I felt so bad cos he paid for everything...I think that was some years back in Penang I think 2003 or something...surprisingly no one recognised him and he was so happy when I greeted him lol.......I was living in Penang back then

17. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    robin..cool down...I think he is just kidding although he is quite biased most of the time and for d65up4,please don't be overboard as you may hurt other peoples feeling.Imagine if others also did the same to you when your country man lost,how do you feel???We are here to make friends,not enemy.Thanks.:)

18. d65up2

d65up2 Regular Member

Student

No harm done just saying things...hehehehe sorry if that hurts you lol....:D dun mean to be negative..Malaysians are cool man especially Hafiz...i like dat guy

19. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    exciting match and they saved my PAW...:)

20. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    I'm quite surprised myself that Luluk-Alvent can get this far in the Korean Open... :p

Luluk-Alvent were there before Kido-Setiawan. They won the Korean Open and the Indonesian Open in 2004, Erwin... So, actually, Kido-Setiawan are the newer pair... :p ;) Oh, by the way, Flandy-Vita's record in SS tournaments are waaaay better than Lily-Nova... Flandy-Vita won the Singapore SS and the French SS last year...

I hope they do, but I think they have a 40% chance of winning against Cai-Fu... :)

That's true, Hau-ge... Luluk is very angry that he wasn't selected to go to SEA Games [and missed out on earning part of Rp 200 million, if he got the gold medal].... :D