Hong Kong Open 2006 FINALS (02/09)

Discussion in 'Korea Open / Hong Kong Open 2006' started by badMania, Sep 1, 2006.

1. sandy_bkk

sandy_bkk Regular Member

Actually The Best Players Played And The Only The Best Of Best Won.now Ibf Should Do Abt. The Lines Men...like Tennis They Should Be Trained Too,so That No One Has Any Kind Of Hard Feelings Like What Happened To Lindan And Taffik.

2. xxept0

xxept0 Regular Member

Argh, I'm so mad!!! The doubles were so closed... The relaxed as soon as they had a decent sized lead. I mean, COME ON!!!! Argh!!! -angry angry- And I didn't get to see LCW's match, and now it seems he lost... LOST!!! He's world number one and..... BAH!!! Ok, i feel better now....

3. Malaysianfan

Malaysianfan Regular Member

YAp. I was tension then. They were leading all the way during the 3rd set and yet they lost.Anyway, congrats to the Indon pair.

4. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Well..guys..all is over now..There is no point to angry or sad...Competition is like this..It need both skill and luck..Now lets all the Mas supporters wish Mas players can get an outstanding results in the coming WC...

5. mirrura

mirrura Regular Member

part time dreamer
    Typical typical Malaysian!!! It was as if CTF LWW could have won, but again, they let Malaysian fans down and did not seem to be disappointed at all. Well well..maybe they're already used to being at the second place..what to do.

Look at the hunger in Zhao Tingting and Xie Zhongbo. The way they acted to their victory..especially Xie Zhongbo..it was clearly shown that they wanted the title soooo badly.

btw Malaysianfan, that assistant which gave advice to LWW CTF is definitely not chang kim wai. I really haven't seen his face before. Who is he? Anyone knows?

6. ksooi

ksooi Regular Member

Entreprenuer
    cmon you malaysian supporters....look on the bright side :) .....instead of knockin the players look at the positives :p ..... just imagine if they won the WC....wouldn't that be better?....even better if the won gold in the Asian games :D.......now all we to do is pray that they have not peaked too early....now that would be a shame :(

7. ksooi

ksooi Regular Member

Entreprenuer

if you look at the thread properly, you would find the answer.....:D :D :D

8. mirrura

mirrura Regular Member

part time dreamer
    ok la ksooi!! It's just some disappointment we (I) felt after seeing the oh-so-close-but-yet-so-far title to be grabbed. They better show us some miracles in WC :)

9. ksooi

ksooi Regular Member

Entreprenuer

haha....now you want miracles :D ......all depends on who performs better on the day....so lets not put too much pressure on the players.....look waht happened to lindan last olympics and WC :rolleyes: ....

everybody loves their favorite player to win but someone has to lose...there is always a winner :) and loser :( ....and today i think the big winners were the spectators :) ...they were treated to top class badminton :) :) :) .....

sometimes winning is just not everything :D ......

look at lcw today....he might have lost his match but he certainly won over some new fans....that itself is already a winner :D

#569 ksooi, Sep 2, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2006
  10. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya...his fans definitely will be more after each of his match...He is just simply too humble and his attitude is just so so so good...

11. jaclyn

jaclyn Regular Member

student
    LCW's fans definely will come more, after he make a come back on the semi and in the final his just great.but just the luck is not on him.
    but is quite dissapointed in the MD, they should grabbed it, but no matter what still will support them:D

#571 jaclyn, Sep 2, 2006
  12. chibe_K

chibe_K Regular Member

I want to tell LCW, practice your net and baseline shots dude ! He did it again this time, giving the title away by hitting too many shots that were waaaaaay...... off. LD could not do anything to him, LCW's defense is super solid.

13. elwin81

elwin81 Regular Member

LCW is brilliant in his Defense. LD can hardly hit the bird on the ground from each rally. What I see from the match is LCW has great patient on every rally and this is a good sign. Look for the right time to win the points with no rush.

I am very much looknig forward to see what will happen in the coming WC.

As mentioned by ksooi, the biggest winner is the spectators and I shall ask my friend Eddie how he think.

14. z3048018

z3048018 Regular Member

tell me about!! LCW got just about everything LD threw at him. good match and LCW has many new fans from HK.

15. blueagle

blueagle Regular Member

since ZN withdrew from her finals match with XXF, maybe they should have asked TH to play. maybe TH didn't want to play against LD but wanted to play against LD's gf, XXF. i think he belongs there...hahaha...just kidding. peace indra, taufik-ist et al. :)

16. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

I wasn't on internet these days just because I wanted to give full concentration on badminton, the matches were great... LCW's defence has gained admiration from the crwod even though he lost in a tight match... The Hk fans were super cute! You can tell the difference by comparing with other badminton opens.... I enjoyed HK open very much...

But I hope Malaysians will fight for the better

17. w3wmfhe

w3wmfhe Regular Member

i think i was right ..CTF/LWW are good enough to play against anyone..but not in the final

18. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

it was Zheng Bo, not XieZhongbo...Yah, the CHN pair showed a lot of enthusiasm and hard work for sure->they deserved it..While the INA XD pair wilted and played uncharacteristically..:rolleyes: ;)

19. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

no comments on these(as we could also be wondering the same thing about the absence of Gade in these 2 tourneys)..:p.Anyways, just hope ZN(and Gade) will get healthy and be ready to go in the upcoming WC...;) :cool:

#579 ctjcad, Sep 2, 2006
  20. emms626

emms626 Regular Member

student
    although lcw lost.............but his score is won ld