DRAW of THAILAND GP Gold 2012

Discussion in 'Thailand Open / Indonesia Open / Singapore Open 20' started by CLELY, May 22, 2012.

1. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

To add,if OG's ideals are true sportsmanship and fair play,why limit any nation's entry to max 3, effectively punishing China?

But their ideals also include the world as one family, all nations coming together,participation and universality,it's not all about winning but taking part. So imagine,if entry is solely based on ranking,you'd have China occupying say 7/8 of the top 16 places,how to fulfill the aforementioned goals? China understands this and they are not complaining,only trying their best to get as many of their athletes qualified as possible,legitimately playing by the rules.

LYB's job is one I don't envy, so tough few can do well,I think - too many top class players,too few tournaments and titles to go round, how to please everybody without hurting somebody? How long has he helmed CBA? Since 1993, 19 years and producing magnificent results year after year. If you are the Minister in charge of Sport,what do you do,sack him?

Sorry,I don't want to usurp this thread, please go there to address your concern http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/49635-Li-Yongbo-(-%E6%9D%8E%E6%B0%B8%E6%B3%A2-)

2. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Is Lin Dan really going to play in this tournament? No rumour of his withdrawal? Better still,any news of his beloved XXF coming to join him for a holiday in the best sense of the word,time to make a baby? In between matches the couple can still find time to wine and dine, at the end of the tourney adjourn to other scenic spots for a lovey-dovey twosome.:D

3. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    He is here to be WR#1, I think.

4. bad's fan

bad's fan Regular Member

and how is to be WR#1 become important now? i think the OG entry list has been 'locked'?

5. craigandy

craigandy Regular Member

Commentators will be saying who is current world number 1 regardless of seeding, since so many people will be watching including non badminton fans I think he would rather be there as current Olympic champion and World number 1. It gives better image and will probably add to confidence.

6. craigandy

craigandy Regular Member

<br><br>Commentators will be saying who is current world number 1 regardless of seeding, since so many people will be watching including non badminton fans I think he would rather be there as current Olympic champion and World number 1. It gives better image and will probably add to confidence.

7. craigandy

craigandy Regular Member

I thought LD had to play in Indo ss premier due to BWF rules unless he injured or has big problem

8. bal-bal

bal-bal Regular Member

PNS
    ermmm, no PAW for thailand gpg??

9. dwinski

dwinski Regular Member

Engineer
    My fearless forecast, LD will not withdraw unless he encounters tough matches, but I seriously doubt this and the looks of it clearly shows nobody can give him a real "tough" fight for the 2012 Thailand Open singles championship.

This will be LD's final warm up sessions before heading to the LO. Last year, I watched the Thailand Open, Indonesian Open and Singapore Open but this year, no dice. Good prediction on my part, what about next year? Most probably!

10. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    Han Dynasty's first expedition in the SEA Region and the introduction of Eastern Wu

Good Luck Han Li, just do your best and break that Nehwal confidence

Sun Yu from Eastern Wu will be put to the test tomorrow against a Spanish sensation.

11. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Saina has to be careful about Jindapon tomorrow, another Thai youngster part of the crop of Thailand's rise as a future powerhouse.

I feel Saina - Han Li's match is worthy of at least a semi-final, too bad the draw has to turn out like that.

12. gjoo888

gjoo888 Regular Member

LD's arrival in Bangkok was shown on the news in Thailand. He's scheduled to play at 9:00 AM today.