BWF facing people's wrath regarding VISA deny to an Israeli shuttler

Discussion in 'World Championships 2015' started by Nine Tailed Fox, Aug 7, 2015.

1. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    just an aside, do the people of INA consider Obama an Indonesian?

2. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    1) Unilateralism
    2) Unnecessary Wars
    3) Quixotic sence of rightousness
    4) Insularity
    5) Economic Imperialism

3. indrg

indrg Regular Member

America is grateful to your country though for the brightests have come here, gone to school and stay here. Meanwhile, at the same time robbing/replacing americans at their jobs as well.

4. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    @indrg, okay, so you are not yet a State citizen, just being fortunate to get the opportunity to make a living in the USA but share the "American Dream" already as the rest of the migrants there... (your own words)

Then please tell us the definition of the "American Dream" that you know... I'm curious to know how real the much touted dream is nowadays, after the Lehman Days in 2008 and all the economic challenges there....and after the "Hope and Change" slogan.

Since you're still an Indonesian citizen, I am much perplexed by your harsh criticism to the DELAYED visa issuance to an Israeli national, which is not a badminton nation and achieve nothing in badminton, simply say just a nobody in badminton realm...

You should realize that INA is the largest Muslim nation, and the govt, even if they're supportive upon the visa matter they should be sensitive to the feeling of majority of their people, which may explain the delay in visa issuance due to its highly sensitiveness within the domestic of INA. IMO the uproar voices of critics happen particularly because Mr. Zilberman is an Israeli national, the tiny yet very powerful and influential nation. ^_^

#24 kelana, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  5. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    If you are truly grateful, please stop selling the arms to Pakistan which they use to kill poor Kashmiris and stop sending them billions in military aid... Also if you can, try and cut the devil (Oil funded Wahhabism by Saudis) at its head instead of attacking a moderate Muslim nation with a rich cultural history that predates Islam by thousands of years like Indonesia....

India's documented ties with Indonesia is atleast 2500 years old (and I am not counting our yet to be archaeologically verified "mythical" ties) and we have deep love and respect for each other since times immemorial. Indonesia like Morocco, Turkey etc. isn't regressive or radical as far as I know.

Nothing against Americans. But painting everyone in the same hue is wrong IMO.

6. indrg

indrg Regular Member

Stop referring me as American. I am truly not. I am Indonesian. I know Indonesia -- the country, culture, religions, her bad ugly history wrt human-right violation, corruptions, nepotism, etc. I need not a lecture from non INA fellow. I say you are very appreciative of INA as if INA shares same culture as India and I salute you.

7. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Guys,Don't discuss Politics here Please,This thread was made to inform BC'ers about Misha's situation.There is a Chit-Chat area for these red hot discussions.

8. racketman123

racketman123 Regular Member

Dentist in training...
    Seconded.
    This thread is strictly badminton related content only. If you wish to discuss politics, of which I advise you not to, then please do so in the chit-chat thread located here :

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/18-Chit-Chat