BABOLAT Badminton Pro Line X16 Bag - REVIEW

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by InvincibleAjay, Jul 12, 2015.

1. InvincibleAjay

InvincibleAjay Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Wow I didn't know they had removed the ISS option, I have a conference next month and I will ask the Babolat people that designed the bags, they will be able to tell me why it was removed and I will let you know. My bag is still going strong with no issues.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

2. John Hope

John Hope New Member

Looks like this model of badminton bag is not sold on Amazon.

3. erwwinsie

erwwinsie Regular Member

Check ebay I found two listing with iss. Zoom in and you'll see iss logo at the end of the straps. Too big for me. And too expensive

4. InvincibleAjay

InvincibleAjay Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    I'm sorry for very late update. One of my daughters was seriously ill in hospital, she is better now. Okay when I went on the conference in March, the Babolat team confirmed they took out the ISS straps as they had a fair few where the straps broke. This is very strange as I've had my bag over 2 years now with no issues and my bag is not very light and sometimes I only carry it on the one strap and it has been very reliable.

This bag is now old and phased out, they are releasing the 2017 range which is the Pure line bags and I will be getting mine shortly so I will do a review when I receive it.

Just for your information, Babolat change the design of their badminton equipment every 2 years on a rotational basis, i.e. each year they have new versions of half the badminton inventory and the following year they do the other half and then the cycle repeats.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
    When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.

Bugbait likes this.