Ask Li Yong Bo WHy BCL Lost

Discussion in 'Japan Open / China Open 2006' started by indra, Oct 11, 2006.

1. indra

indra Regular Member

It would be interesting to ask Li Yong Bo why the 2006 WC silver holder lost to TH?

Does anybody know what Li Yong Bo had to say on the loss of his No. 2 man?

I guess the fall of BCL in the first round by the incredible TH will haunt other Chinese players? Who's left, LD and CH?

The next victim will CH on the hand of the new emerging player with strong attacking power, SImon.

:D :D :D

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    on the plus side for china, LYB saw taufik played and will adjust his game strategy for his remaining players:p

3. indra

indra Regular Member

TH's team has evaluated and used a new strategy....the new strategy was applied to the TH vs BCL match. It worked....

ANother excellent strategy will be applied again to the Simon vs CH match....

We will hear another good news again for Ina team tonight!!! Stay tune!

4. LI De Quan

LI De Quan Regular Member

student
    NO ,I think you are wrong.Chen Hong will play very well today,I say. I am sure he will win the title. Although Simon is a very powerful player, Chen Hong has more experience than Simon.In the World Badminton Championships he beat GADE Peter and HIDAYAT Taufik. And all you know Simon is far behind them. By the way, It's not Incredible thing that Bao Chun Lai lost to Taufik. They are at same level now,so anyone can win the title.

5. Simp84

Simp84 Regular Member

Student
    err... Simon is not that bad u know?
    Anyway we shall see

6. indra

indra Regular Member

Simon will defeat CH....a matter of hours!!

7. xymaerts

xymaerts Regular Member

It is because, their Cheif Coach LYB did not shoult "break his leg" beside the court this time due to presure LYB had and many media will paying hight attention on LYB on this match.

If LYB shoult again, then it will be reported widely in the paper.

So, the answer to Why Bao lost is. LYB did not shoult "break hig leg" Agree?? :D:D:D

8. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

LYB needs a translator if he wants to do that. :D

9. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    LYB to shout "break his leg"

Hi ye333,

Even if LYB shouted in Mandarin "break his leg"... Taufik would not understand it anyway.:p

So yes, he needs a translator.

Cheers... chris@ccc

10. indra

indra Regular Member

Li Yong Bo will never dare to do so with TH....I am very very sure if LYB does that [shouting loudly at or speaking swearwords at TH], Taufik will surely go after him and yell at him too....:D TH will ask the umpire/referree to tell LYB to leave the court:D

Anyhow, what's LYB's comment on BCL's defeat??? I really want to know this. What is the newspaper in China reporting on this?

If BCL was defeated by another player, tha's not a problem...the problem is he was defeated by TH....TH is the real threat for the Chinese Team!!!! Not LCW:D LYB knows this exactly!!! TH is the most dangerous player that can break through the great wall of China....

11. red00ecstrat

red00ecstrat Regular Member

(Full Time) Coolie. (Part Time) Photojournalist.
    dirty words of a particular language isn't that hard to learn!:D :p

12. bugjan72

bugjan72 Regular Member

Consultant
    TH is like 'dark horse' in this tournament. Even tough his current ranking in 30's (correct me if I'm wrong) but all the 'established' players were so worry if they will face TH.
    I'm sure all the people who 'hate' TH really want to see him playing with his best always BUT sorry that kind of expectation can not be put on TH shoulder. He's moody player and don't expect him to be a consistent player like LD, LCW or PG. If you all can accept that every player's character is different, it should be no big complaint from everybody.

Anyway, congrats to Roslin who won over Chen Yu. It's big surprise for me, he won straight set and as if CY is a beginner but (don't get offended for M'sian supporter) most of the M'sian players will crack under pressure. Their mentality is not so strong. Track record have shown it many times but yet there's no solid plan/step in how to strenghten their mentality. It's actually big problem for M'sian players.

Another dark horse in this tournament is Candra Wijaya/Tony Gunawan. I really want to know the result of them vs KooKienKiat/Tan (M'sia) today?

13. LI De Quan

student
    LI Yongbo did not asked BAO Chunlai to break LEE Chong Wei's legs that time. I know LEE Chong Wei was so angry with LI Yongbo after the match that he refused all interviews with Chinese media.Are you think he had done right like this ?Is it really a Fresh thing that Bao Chunlai lost to Taufik ? You know Taufik is former Olympic champion and former world championship champion. Bao Chunlai is Korea Open's champion and also he is world championship's runner-up.So they are both high level players. this time he won, maybe next time he will lose. even if he wins Bao Chunlai this time, you can make sure that he can win CHEN Jin on the China Open ? If Taufik plays in Japan Open final with LIN Dan,I'm sure LIN Dan will beat Taufik. By the way ,In my opinion, LEE Chong Wei will never reach the level of Taufik.

14. tjl_vanguard

tjl_vanguard Regular Member

Student
    if LYB even dare to shout a word at TH.. i think serious trouble is coming his way!!! :D

15. LI De Quan

student
    LI Yongbo did not asked BAO Chunlai to break LEE Chong Wei's legs that time. I know LEE Chong Wei was so angry with LI Yongbo after the match that he refused all interviews with Chinese media.Are you think he had done right like this ?Is it really a Fresh thing that Bao Chunlai lost to Taufik ? You know Taufik is former Olympic champion and former world championship champion. Bao Chunlai is Korea Open's champion and also he is world championship's runner-up.So they are both high level players. this time he won, maybe next time he will lose. even if he wins Bao Chunlai this time, you can make sure that he can win CHEN Jin on the China Open ? If Taufik plays in Japan Open final with LIN Dan,I'm sure LIN Dan will beat Taufik. By the way ,In my opinion, LEE Chong Wei will never reach the level of Taufik.

16. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    LYB can use sign language, like what taufik using it on the linejudge.
    breaking a leg = right fist pounding on his left palm:p

17. tjl_vanguard

Student
    yea... perhaps the linejudge will just go blur hahaha

18. tjl_vanguard

Student
    IMO, i dun think u shud have jumped to conclusion saying LCW cant reach TH's level.... in badminton, anything might happen.... take for example, Chen yu just lost to Roslin.. at first, no one ever thought that CHEN Yu will lose to Roslin rite???? so, i yrs to come, maybe LD gets stronger n LCW gets weaker. but it might vice versa..... :)

19. woodenRacket

woodenRacket Regular Member

This looks so ridiculous. It is a game; someone wins and someone loses. No one can say that he/she is invincible. TH wins this time, because he plays better than BCL. Credit to TH.

Do you want others to ask whenver TH lost:

It would be interesting to ask INA coach why the 2005 WC gold holder, 2004 Olympic gold holer lost to numerous players?

20. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

I think LYB is not surprising at all with BCL's failure because his 'golden-boy' is still on the track. Keep this question until Sunday finale if TH can beat the newly-crowned WChamp LD,very sure LYB will gonna be speechless! BCL is 2nd tier of CHN's MS squad and TH's target man in this tourney is LD not BCL. With all TH's fame and achievements so far, we should be double-shock if TH must lost again (fortunately not happened) although his WR 'just' 34. TH had done well yesterday, a very good beginning for him but he must face long-journey to get the title. 2 big name possible are waiting him -- LCW on SF spot and his arch-rival at last round. Without CJ participation and BCL ousted plus uncertainty CH, I guess LYB's only hope depends on LD. Hopefully Simon can make breakthrough action today!