Anybody tried Felet rackets?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by SSSSNT, Dec 26, 2021.

1. SIM YUN KIAT

SIM YUN KIAT Regular Member

Just measured 3K woven fence
    4U ~84g
    3U ~87g

-Berg likes this.
  2. fufu27

fufu27 Regular Member

In Indonesia, felet are famous on the many intermediate player, but not their high-end racket, just mid end such us TJ POWER and TJ 1000, (speed, control, power) and this type only sell at 500.000 IDR (for about 34 USD), and the quality of this type are awesome due the price ratio performance. Maximal tension 35 lbs, and it has crisp hitting sound while only with 26 lbs.

193fdded11de864cb4638d8b7e1c668f.jpg_720x720q80.jpg

3. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

I ordered directly from felet (through whatsapp :).. ) three pieces of 3u Aero Carbon, all were labeled as 3u, and weight is around 87g dry (all of them), such a shame that I broke one during clash... since it is really one the most forgiving and easy to use rackets I have ever tried, with amazing speed and power, but it is so difficult to get them imported into Europe...

4. Alexious

Alexious Regular Member

u should try ti88 4U
    i've been using that racket for more than 6 months now

the paint quality is pretty disappointing, coz i had several misshit and already made chips on my frame (heard it will be different quality on each batch of production, so maybe this depends on your luck)
    but goddddd, the feel is amazing, the swing is very quick
    quicker than auraspeed 90Kii, 100x, and aerocarbon

this racket is like upgraded aerocarbon to another level

and talk about power, if you have good technique, the smash is pretty decent for speed racket
    but powerless than auraspeed and aerocarbon

the summary is felet is price to value racket, you get what you pay
    the minus of this racket is this racket is very rare beside of malaysia

5. It'sMeMeMe

It'sMeMeMe Regular Member

ti88 was supposed to going to be my 8th felet racket..many shops selling it here in indonesia....oh well it isn't meant to be i guess

6. Jun Keat Ng

Jun Keat Ng Regular Member

actually ti88 not power for smash, as u say u nid good technique to repulsion power
    alot player have test racket also comment same about hard to repulsion power with shaff is shiff than other racket
    that why ti88 not so much in market for malaysia, btw woven tj power with 3u is alot player favor and easy to play

7. Christ14

Christ14 New Member

Anyone tried the woven 999 yet?

Shop trial videos seem promising but no intense review yet. Hopefully from the community

8. Arief

Arief Regular Member

I think it's either

Felet mislabeled some of their rackets

Or

Their weight tolerance is quite high

Kmpbadminton recently ordered one 3U and one 4U version of ti 88 and he got two 4Us instead. But after weighing them, he concluded that one of the racket is indeed 3U.

I recently asked an online shop in Indoensia about the availability of 3U ti 88, and they said their stock weigh 91g even though it's labeled 3U. So yeah, I think Felet's weight tolerance is a bit high.

That being said, it does not justify the response you got from the shop owner. They should've given a clear explanation instead of simply blaming your scale. Poor customer service.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

9. It'sMeMeMe

It'sMeMeMe Regular Member

there is a difference between weight tolerance and wrong weight categorization

weight tolerance is very common....in fact most of the time i asked the shops to weigh their 4u rackets and send me their heaviest.....or i come into the shop with portable scale and weigh their stocks myself

wrong weight categorization is what the 2 moron shops are claiming and no i still don't believe the factory can make this mistake

if kmp really got a 3u labeled as 4u then ok good for them but it still doesn't change the fact that i got a 4u racket labeled as 4u racket but sold as 3u racket

that's a hard fact and it won't change

10. Alif Izmir

Alif Izmir New Member

I love Felet! Great value for money products. Unfortunately broke my Felet TJ Power Control the other day. Clashed so hard it broke instantly. Nevertheless bought another one Great racket for intermediate players & club players.

Sidenote
    Heard there were problems with the high end Felet Woven TJ Power V2 (fragile frame & broken handles) ‍

11. Alexious

Alexious Regular Member

just got my TJWP got clashed with my own racket (ti-88)
    my friend borrowed it from me and we played double and it clashed

both of racket is fine, but my TJWP got its first chip :')

12. Alif Izmir

Alif Izmir New Member

Hope it will serve you long!

Here's a photo of my broken racket :(

Attached Files:

13. Barkov Maxim

Barkov Maxim Regular Member

I play with Aero Carbon last 3-4 months (Aerobite boost, 12,2x11,5 kg).
    After some settlement I indeed like it!
    Very good speed and nice response. Very good control! With yonex string, excellent power of the smash with very good precision!

14. Alexious

Alexious Regular Member

damn, its really sad
    hope you get the better ones

nice, ti-88 is upgraded aero carbon to the next level in every aspect
    you should try it when you can get that racket

15. Cloudx

Cloudx Regular Member

I'm using TJ 1000 Control for about 2 months now, racket is string when arrived with felet string @ 28lbs. The racket feels light and balance, I'm able to control my shots nicely but it lack of raw power as it's a balance racket. String wise isn't that good, cause I don't like the feedback i get when the shuttle hit the string, it feels numb & dampened. Planning to restring it to ultimax once the current string breaks, hopefully with a new string the racket will feel even better.

16. Yazfyl

Yazfyl New Member

Being a long time oval racket user I wanted an affordable compact frame racket and somebody recommended the Felet Sport Force. Strung with Ashaway Zymax TX64 @ 27lbs, it feels really solid. It has that 'Oval' racket feel plus light in weight (4U). The frame is smaller compared to Carbonex or other oval racket. So far I find it very nice for control, maneuverability is very good too.

Perhaps I'll try other compact heads from Felet like Aero Force or Nano Fastex 800 which are in the similar price range.