AG2006 - Dec 8 - Individual Events Day 4 - Semifinals

Discussion in 'Asian Games 2006 - Badminton' started by DoublesPlayer, Dec 7, 2006.

1. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Gee, if anyone made a prediction for everything that happens, surely they'd get one right sooner or later:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    Exactly, is like I buy the number "1" every time I purchased the lottery, sooner or later, I will get it... not like it is difficult or something.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p

3. DoublesPlayer

DoublesPlayer Regular Member

Engineer
    Okay ... did you buy the number "1", or you bought the number "2" to "9"? :p :rolleyes:

4. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    Now that you mentioned it, I don't even know what I meant in my early post...:p

Anyways, since Indra will bet on Taufik winning every single time against every single opponent unti he retires, Indra will eventually be correct one time or another unless Taufik all of a sudden sucks big time and loses to everyone.:p

5. DoublesPlayer

DoublesPlayer Regular Member

Engineer
    I understand your point ...

My only point was that, most of us didn't even count on TH after seeing his performance prior to Individual Events, he was strugling ... but now that he made it to final, probably only Indra (Indonesian loyal supporter) who predicted that ... not most of us ...

6. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

indra lives for this kind of moment..

...just like his Taufik...anything other than a bold prediction and a heart pounding match, WILL NOT DO for indra and Taufik..;)
    Hmm, i wonder how his heart will be, come tomorrow's Finals..:rolleyes: :p :) :D ;)

7. badMania

badMania Regular Member

INDEED.....I am surprised that WC can win....even though in my prediction, I did say that this would be the best moment for her to win...considering the crumbling confidences in the Chinese camp. Looks like the curse continues...if Zhang Ning loses...the other WS players will also lose :eek:

As for Luluk/Alvent...I am pleasantly surprised. Let's hope they can deliver the gold today.

As for Kido/Hendra, they will have their time in the next AG...since they will only be 26 yo, just the prime age!

8. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Wow...XXF has no chance to win the title together with LD...IS WC playing well yesterday???

9. Baderz_Jas

Baderz_Jas Regular Member

Student, business man wannabe =P
    haha :D LD didn't win either so it means if XXF or LD loses, the other will lose too :D :p lol :D

sorry I didn't watch the match so can't comment on WC ;) :)