ABC Final

Discussion in 'Asian Continental Championships 2007' started by carine, Apr 14, 2007.

1. ixory

ixory Regular Member

u so lucky gal..hehe..i only manage to see them but only stared at them like doll when they walking infront of me...hehe.
    Ya agree with u,they are sooo..GOOOD LOOKING...LOL.

2. babyV

babyV Regular Member

it is very frustrating for me to see kkk/tbh went down very easily. maybe they need some time to think about their worse achievement and started treating themselves to be a little bit more unspoiled and train more. but one thing for sure, rexy is is not going to be happy with them xpecially kkk. i don't know what happen to him actually. personal problem maybe.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

3. Dimplex

Dimplex Regular Member

student
    i think they were a bit pre-occupied with different functions upon arriving home from their successes at the all england and swiss open. KKK even said going into the BAC that he wasnt fully prepared.
    im sure rexy will whip them back into shape though :]

4. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Well, we should not started to bash them just because they lose this time...Well, they are not playing machine and we cannot expect them to win every single tournament they played. Just think this, when they win the All England, what all the peoples said??? Humans are always like this,only willing to see good things.Come on, don't forget all their hard work.Give them some time.

5. ixory

ixory Regular Member

Congratulation to Taufik for defeating Chen Hong.This matched is the best today.Wat a games.

6. Darien

Darien Regular Member

IT
    hard time for KKK/TBH.

KKK/TBH lost in final of the ABC tournament earlier on. i guess it will be a turning point of losing for them. without Rexy together with them giving advices, they will be no where near to beat any pair at all. all the pairs around the world will be thinking if LWW/CTF can beat them, why not the other foreign pairs? a coach can't be always stand by your side and giving you advices. there are times where the coaches will not be around due to some circumstances. therefore, as professional players, they need to be tactful when hitting that kind of situation.*do reminded that KKK/TBH lose in Korean Open semifinal where Rexy was not with them!*

well, indeed they are still young and have a lot of experiences to cope. at the moment, they are still semi-pro level although having won a few tournaments. i am sensing they wont be winning any tournaments anymore. Singapore and Indonesian Super Series will be hard for them after losing the ABC tournament to LWW/CTF; a physiological attack to them. they might perform well, BUT IF ONLY Rexy is with them in every match they will be playing.

as for LWW/CTF, they are only 'world champion' when playing against own teammates. when they are facing the other foreign pairs, their legs will be shaking throughout the match, with or without their coach :D

7. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    kkk over reacted when he did mistakes which i think is not really neccessary. Just magnifying what you have just done wrong.

8. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    At least they lost to their own people. Not other countries.

9. Darien

Darien Regular Member

IT
    sometimes, it is more hard feelings when losing to own people who are NOT asian games, malaysian open, all england and swiss open champion.

10. valen

valen Regular Member

You don't know? Well I think I know. Just read some of the posts before this. People just don't care about KK/TBH's future. All they care is KKK's "soooo Goooodddd Looking"....."so cuteeeee..." etc etc etc. They shout at him like mad people at the stadium , chase after his signature and wait for every opportunity to take photos with him. All these indirectly contributed to KKK losing his focus. I feel that some fans of his indirectly contributed to him losing focus. They made him feel like celebrity and thus he floats to the sky and play to the crowd.

I am sorry if this offended anyone but each of us must look at ourselves. Stop talking about how cute TBH is, or how good looking KKK is...all irrelevant. Fans must help him focus if they really like him so much. And sometimes this means staying away from him for a while. Avoid him altogether. Stop posting at his blogs for a while. Temporarily.

We can only do this much, because the major part is his! He has to learn to focus. Having said all these, sorry if I give the wrong opinion.

#370 valen, Apr 15, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
  11. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Personally i think our boys are not Jaguh Kampung.. cannot play in own country heheh...

12. swlee

swlee New Member

Not bashing them but just a reminder for them to stay focus. They can afford to lost in ABC but not in the coming WC. We love them and we want them to be on the right track. We will support them always if they perform to their fullest in each matches and not giving up easily. In that way, even if they lost, we will still proud of them. Anyway, time will proof if they worth our support.

13. swlee

swlee New Member

Totally agree with valen... Give them time and space to do reflection and post mortem. We as fans should avoid distract they focus at the moment.

14. Darien

Darien Regular Member

IT
    TBH is actually more mature than KKK. if KKK's attitude is as TBH, they will be great. KKK is way too cocky.

15. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    I think people should put it into perspective before they say "this is a wake up call" and that they should be be more focussed.

They have reached the final and gone to three games. They have not failed to reach final since Korean open. This is a good result.

I wouldn't take much notice about games between compatriots in finals anyway. Not because of match fixing, but because there is no pressure for either side. they represent the same team, and are guaranteed the win. It does not show who would win against another team from another country.

16. swlee

swlee New Member

Well I'm not insist that they should win today's final against their senior. But I think they should at least give a good fight. Judging from so many unforced errors they did today, it's obvious that they are losing their focus. And if the situation is not rectified, I'm afraid we will have another yoyo player(s).

17. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya...well said,jamesd20.We need a lot more people like you in this forum.We still need to observe longer before jumping into any conclusion. So, i still willing to believe them.

18. wl2172

wl2172 Regular Member

Let's not be too harsh on KKK/TBH, they both come from very solid families (I know KKK's dad :)). They have good people to guide them, esp Rexy. I am sure KKK will listen and buckle down. Just watch them in Sin Open in 2-3 weeks time.

Peace.

19. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    I think it will take longer than 2-3 weeks, perhaps 4 wks if no tournament

20. Darien

Darien Regular Member

IT
    i fancy they only come back in form on World Championship in August...forget about other tournaments...they are in 'griefing' period currently...