2007 China Masters

Discussion in 'Thailand Open 2007 / China Open (1) 2007 / Philipp' started by seawell, Apr 25, 2007.

1. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Thank you ! expect Wong Mew Choo to withdraw as well...hope she recovers soon from her injury.....

2. huangkwokhau

sales & design

Can you list also other players? as I do not read chinese.....

3. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

I can't understand Chinese character too, the website is English version. You can check all the entries on http://chinamasters.cba.org.cn as mentioned by BWF website.

4. seawell

seawell Regular Member

5. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

6. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Thank you !

I have talked to one of BWF today...they are still finalizing all entries so there will be more players....

Most of young Chinese players will be in Quali as the list will limit to 28 players with Direct to MD and the rest will be vying for 4 qualifiers' place.

7. tommy_bun

tommy_bun Regular Member

Zhang Jiewen will play in MX not WD.I thot She will pair up with Zhang Dan.
    I wonder where is Jiang Yan Jiao and Zhang DAn??Their names are not in and they have not played in many tournaments or maybe they have retired???

8. xymaerts

xymaerts Regular Member

I know i will be "shoot" here by saying that KBH ,YKB is really wasting their time & their future.. As KBH had said before, he cannot gave the excuse by saying "lack of big tournament experience" or lack of exposure as he has been around for quite sometime already..He must admit that he is lack of "talent". And sometimes, the truth is no matter how hard u train u also cannot get it if u really don't have the talent.

A friend of mine who is a state player of PG & he was being call by BAM to join the badminton academic school during his Form 4 studies.And he was there, but after a few years. He decided to quite and now he is a working adult graduating with a degree in college . I like what he said, " i am good in badminton especially in PG, but i must admit that there are hundred & thousand of people there and among them i am nobody.Unless i am the top guy among them" And he set himself a target for him to achieve some good result in order to break into the national team. He told us that he train hard..really hard..

But..year & years passed and finally he quite...else he will be wasting his life time and future..because he is getting older... And he make up his mind to furthure studies..

If KBH can have this view.. hmn.. is for his own good..

9. hyu =)

hyu =) Regular Member

Why isn't woon fui-teik chai included in China Masters?!!!!!! i don't see their names in the website. they are not preparing for world championships what! The exclusion is really unfair to them! Any idea why they are excluded?!!

10. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

alright, gao ling and huang sui are back!