Mizuno Badminton 2017

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by pizzaboi, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Okaharu

Okaharu Regular Member

I've spoken to e78 and racquetforce when I was shopping around for my JPX LTD. Penultimately, the reason is simply that not enough people are buying mizuno racquets from them so they can't stock them.

They mainly stock the Japan Mizuno series (Altius, Fortius, Reg). The JPX series is not sold in Japan.

2. -Silver-

-Silver- Regular Member

Engineer
    They have a website, maybe you can contact them through email
    http://badmintononlineshop.weebly.com/

3. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

There's an online shop that always has a stock of the jpx Ltd, ABUGEK SPORT SHOP. The owner can be reached via Facebook but he also has a whatsapp number which I used to have but unfortunately lost when I cha he'd phone. He also sells a lot of the latest Mizuno racket and his price for the Ltd is very reasonable.

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

s_mair and Martynas like this.
  4. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

thank You Tony :) will try contact abugek

5. Dezlets

Dezlets Regular Member

I tink there's a Japanese website selling rackets not sure if u guys able to order it from there. Its routeken or something can't rmb the name exactly thou

6. razorei

razorei Regular Member

student
    You need to send him mail
    He doesn't answer via FB

7. badmintony

ABUGEK?

8. badmintony

Global Rakuten

9. Okaharu

Okaharu Regular Member

Yea nah, the JPX series doesn't exist in Japan so even if it were to be sold on rakuten it would be imported from SEA/China. I ended up getting mine from a reputable seller on badmintoncn.

10. justplaynow77

justplaynow77 Regular Member

Ok guys.. all this JPX LTD talk got me really curious now... but here's my situation.

I consider myself a recreational player and mostly play double. In double, I am more comfortable in front (net play, net kill, drive, and occassional mid court sharp smash), but i am also ok in back if necessary (mostly clear and drop shot, i did smash too but it's far from deadly - my back court smash is weak since my knees dont allow me to jump smash, and i think i dont generate enough power for a fast, flatter smash from the back court).

Right now I am using Mizuno 3U5 even balanced medium flex (Carbosonic 79/ CS79) and while I like its speed, I feel the repulsion is not maximum.

I have been looking at JPX 8.1 but now curious about JPX LTD, and also JPX CX-ED + PX1 and PX2. So these are the questions:

1. Will I be able to get something out of this racket, or should I stick to a more flexible shaft?
    2. How is PX2 for repulsion? it is even balance so i dont know if it will be any difference than CS79.. or maybe PX1 is better?
    3. Does anyone know the average weight for JPX CX-ED.. it is stated as 4U.. but i dont know if it is a heavy 4U or light 4U. (CS79 is a light 3u).
    4. Can someone give me one reason why I should just buy JPX 8.1?
    5. On the opposite of this all.. maybe does anyone willing to go through the trouble and tell me to just keep my money and stay with CS79

11. Adi Tariono

Adi Tariono Regular Member

Let me try to help,
    1. If you already comfortable with CS79 you should stick to it, because if you change the racket you will give more effort to adjust at the first time.
    2. I don't know about JPX CX-D / PX2 / PX1 because I don't own it, but I own JPX 8.1, JPX LTD and JPX 8.3. All I can say is JPX 8.1 is the most stiffer than JPX LTD and JPX 8.3.
    3. If you really want to change the racket from CS79 (based on the spec you mention), you better go with JPX LTD or JPX 8.3. Because you only need little adjusting.
    4. You like to play in front and middle court so JPX LTD is better than JPX 8.3.

But this is only my personal opinion. I hope it can help.

Best regards,

justplaynow77 likes this.
  12. badmintony

I was just talking to ABUGEK sports shop and they have jpx Ltd in stick. Price is 480 rm, excluding shipping.

Okaharu likes this.
  13. Okaharu

Okaharu Regular Member

That's a pretty good deal, especially when international shipping is included. Any idea if they stock the JPX Extra Stiff model too?
    The ES model was what I was originally going after but I literally couldn't find it anywhere so I settled with the ordinary version to try out first.

14. badmintony

That price is shipping excluded. But to where I am now it'll cost about 15 US via shop and ship aramex. Sorry but I didn't ask about any other racket models but his fb page advertises quite a number of Mizuno rackets.

15. Sudhan

Sudhan Regular Member

I have a mizuno jpx ltd..I posted in buy and sell thread also..Sorry for posting here..I am telling this here because you guys are searching for that racket...pm for details Plz...

16. Hakhak

Hakhak Regular Member

I just ordered Fortius Tour V over the F since you have been recommending it ^^

17. WS_00

WS_00 Regular Member

Hi there can anyone do a head to head review for xyst02 and vst ? Thanks in advance

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

18. Abhi singh

Abhi singh New Member

Hi guys I'm planning to buy the JPX limited edition soon but I had some doubts regarding the quality of Mizuno rackets. Do they compare to Yonex or Li ning?.

Since the difference between the jpx Ltd and Astrox 99 is not significant price wise is it a good option to buy the jpx Ltd over AX99?. I've only used yonex till now so I'm having some doubts regarding mizuno rackets.

19. foo.tw

foo.tw Regular Member

My verdict would be : 4u AX99 > 4u AX88D > 3u JPX LTD > 3u AX88S

20. foo.tw

foo.tw Regular Member

I've tried Altius Tour - J & Xyst02 in Mizuno official trial game.
    I think Mizuno is having the trials better & better.
    I had fun playing around with other people, provided shuttles are also good.
    ( Improved a lot, compared with earlier trials held by Mizuno this year )

Back to the User Experience :

I like the Altius Tour - J !
    The Altius Tour J is not a very stiff racket & It's even balanced ( About same balance as Fortius Tour ).

The Repulsion is even better than Fortius Tour. ( Now I witnessed the Power of Yolo Factory )
    It's Shaft is like Yonex Astrox, not stiff originally, but bounce back strong when you hit hard.
    The difference is that the repulsion is much better than Astrox.

In term of control, which is the best part about this racket, IMO, is at least on par with AX88D if not better.

The maneuverability is on par with Fortius Tour 3u since their balance & weight are almost identical.

When it come to smash, I think it better than what I would expect from a medium stiff racket.
    Not as good as FT 3u or AX99 4u or FTV 4u. But it's already good and effortless.

It might not suit me that well since I need to carry the worst player in most games.
    But I like the feel of this racket very much and ordered it immediately.
    It can be a good toy when I play against worse players.

When it comes to the case of Xyst02 :

I didn't like this racket.

The power is there, but not as good as it should be.
    For a very stiff & Head Heavy racket, it only smash marginally better than Altius Tour J ?
    I don't think it acceptable

Control is better than JPX LTD, Yeah, Thanks to internal titanium T joint.
    But wait a second, with a T joint, Your Accuracy only improved that little?
    I don't expect it to be on par with Altius Tour J since that's control oriented.
    But it can't even get to the standard of Fortius Series ?

The sweet spot is smaller with the aero frame, I can understand it smaller than FT & AT-J.
    But smaller that Compact Frame FT-V ? I don't think it acceptable. Especially the FT-V is strung 4lbs higher.

My verdict : totally worthless

The total playability of AT-J is very close to AX88D 4u. Both extremely good at defense & control.
    Also very easy power saver, And both not Power Smasher.
    Then why would anyone want the more expensive AT-J?
    1. Better Look 2. More Gentle Feel 3. It's limited.

Coxite likes this.