Zhu Jingjing

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by Ajaib, Mar 30, 2009.

1. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

no, i dunno..maybe its probably of china pull her out of the tournament last minute or she's injured, not sure though. maybe suetyan can help you;)

2. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

LD also using his left hand to play badminton, but he is using his right hand to sign

3. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

haha, I think he can call to CBA for the reason since he called before to ask for ZJJ's phone number. Ajaib, right? :D

4. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

you should ask Ajaib. He/She is a huge fan of ZJJ :D

5. tommy_bun

tommy_bun Regular Member

You forgot that she won China National championship in 2006 too.If Im not mistaken she beat Lu Lan in the semi and Wang Lin in the Final ( Wang Lin beat my Jiang2 in the semi :crying::crying:)

#25 tommy_bun, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  6. tommy_bun

tommy_bun Regular Member

One more of her achievement
    She won Austrian open 2007.She beat Wang Yihan in the early round.I think this is her first title in international event

7. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

yup, she beat Wang Lin in the final :D I still have the video with me. That time, she was still a long hair girl :D

yaya, she won Austrian Open 2007 also. You are correct also, she beat xiao mao in early round :D

8. jutawin

jutawin Regular Member

Student
    Why do i always think left-hander woman as a rude woman? Eventhough she looks kind..

9. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

why do you think so? :confused::rolleyes:

10. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    One disadvantage for ZJJ is she is already 24 and has only 2 or 3 yrs to survive in China team....so it will be tough for her to compete against her own teammates which all of them are much younger than her.( WYH,WL,LL,Jiang plus more juniors)

11. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    I guess in Asian culture..somehow the society perceives women that do anything with lefthand is not polite...:D:D..thats my guess!!

12. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

but, I think is not their fault what, haha. Moreover, I heard from my friend before, those people who using left hand to write are very smart and intelligent :eek:

13. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    YES,,,
    so she beat LU LAN,,WANG LIN,, WANG YIHAN,,JIANG YANJIAO,,ZHOU MI,,,
    and this made me feel not inferior again,,, hehehe
    ZHU JINGJING JIA YOU.............

14. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    i should improve my knowledge much about CHINA team from YOU and SUETYAN...:D:D

15. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    heheh Left hand for playing single in badminton is more unpredictable than Right hand,,, coz usually people uses Right hand,,,
    maybe thats why she used Left hand for playing,, same as JIANG yanjiao and Dai yun....

16. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    i'm worried that CBA officer Mrs. NONG will get mad of me:D:D:D:D:D
    you know... every time i call just ask about ZHU JINGJING... i'm worried that she will bored with me...:p

maybe i should try to talk with other officer....:p:p:p

and HEYYYY,,,
    i ask Mr. LI YONGBO phone number too....

and guess what Mrs. NONG said??????
    NOOOOOOO...:D:D:p:p hehehehhehehe

17. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    no no she used Left hand for playing badminton,,,,
    sure so tallented,,, and maybe romantic???
    coz girls play guitars should be romantic...:D

18. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

what? she's already 24? gosh, i always though she was younger.:eek:

19. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Hmm..that's very interesting..

..wow, she's got the smarts, intelligent, talented and a romantic!! shouldn't she have a bf already??...hmm, i wish i have those same traits as her...:cool:

20. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

actually ZJJ should be in the same batch as ZL and JYJ. You should pity of her story behind :(

Story of ZJJ

When she was in the youth team(we called it 3rd team), she always won the first or second in the internal competition. In 2001, she was promoted to the second team. At that moment, she felt very happy and thought that she will have a bright future. However, god plays trick on her.

One day, during her training session in the second team, she was injured when she bent at her waist to save a shuttlecock. Suddenly, she realized that her waist was very pain. However, she did not care much about this because she thought that it was a small problem and will be recovered soon. She went for the normal training for the following days but her waist was getting more painful. She cannot give up at that time because the team was having an internal competition. She played hardly for the internal competition but eventually her waist could not move at all.

ZJJ and her coach went for a medical check up. The doctor told her that she was having a disease called 'Intervertebral Disc of the Waist'. The doctor recommended her to do operation imediatelly. Nevertheless, ZJJ knew that there were risks associated with the opeation, and might not be 100% success. Moreover, failure of the operation may cause the bottom part of her body paralyzed. She insisted not to do the operation because she didn't want to leave the badminton field because she was now promoted to the first team and her name was listed in players list of the World Junior Championship.

However, her waist was getting painful everyday, she must leave the team in order to survive. She left the team in a hurry, she neither had enough time to pack her luggage nor say goodbye to her coaches and teammates. Finally, she left Beijing. She felt very sad and wanted to cry, but the tears just not coming out. The only thing she can feel was that her heart was full with tears

After back in Guangdong, ZJJ started to find treatment everywhere but she always came back with disappointments. She tried every methods, she even went for some illegal clinic, taking some chinese herbal and tried on cupping glass method. However, miracle was still not happened.

Most nights, she couldn't sleep soundly because pains rousted her many times. Day time, she still had to take treatment as well as training. Her coach always reminded her to take care of her waist, but everyday when she picked up her racket, she just can't control herself to train hardly. When came to some action that needed to bend her waist, only she realized she couldn't do it. ZJJ still did not want to give up because she still wanted to return to the national team once again.  

Everyday, she trained harder and harder but slowly she can see the hope was gone. She started to prepare for the worst to do the operation and after the operation she would choose to become a coach instead of a player. Finally, God has paid off. ZJJ's waist recovered in a sudden. It should be called miracle. Her waist not as painful as before anymore and some actions involving her waist could also be done. Nevertheless, the hope to return to the national team was very low, even equivalent to zero. She just wish that she could have the chance to participate in more tournaments and win more trophies.

In 2006, when she was prepared for the National Championship in Guangdong, she received a letter that she was promoted to the national team training. She was shocked because she never expected at the end of the tether she still able to see the full brightness. Moreover, she also never expected after a 5 years time, her dream to return to the national team still able to realize.

To be continued.....