Yonex-Superior Heel Cushioning

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by ranjitp1, Nov 11, 2017.

1. ranjitp1

ranjitp1 Regular Member

Telecommn Professional
    I am sure this has been queried ealier too,but just not able to dig out those threads,sorry in advance for the repeat:(

which is the successor for the Yonex SHB SC5MX, SHB SC4MX and SC87EX.Among all the shoes that I have used in yonex,victor,mizuno and a host of other brands,these three had the best cushioning for my heels.But looks like these three are no longer available anywhere,especially the size10UK.

Would be grateful if somebody could advise what are the worthy successors for these series in the market currently.Even if someone can suggest better cushioning ones (heavier shoes)would really appreciate that.

I am at 45yrs and a good 20yrs of competitive badminton has taken its fair bit of toll on the knee joints, and heavier body isnt helping either, so need to look for better cushioning as opposed to the lighter ones to prolong my playing time for as long as it takes.

Thanks in advace.

2. visor

visor Regular Member

Yonex SHB Comfort Tour. Boe and Mogensen wear them.

Like you, I also had worn SC4MX and SC5MX due to bad knees. I found the CFT one of the most cushiony badminton shoes around. Almost like basketball shoes...

#2 visor, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    ranjitp1 likes this.
  3. ranjitp1

ranjitp1 Regular Member

Telecommn Professional
    Thanks a ton Visor,that recco definitely helps.I need to find a site who can ship the 10UK to India,have been looking around for this on the Indian sites with no luck yet.

4. BadmiCat

BadmiCat Regular Member

ranjitp1 likes this.
  5. BadmiCat

BadmiCat Regular Member