Yonex DENMARK Open SS Premier 2015 - Entry List & DRAW

Discussion in 'Yonex Dutch Open / Yonex Denmark Open 2015' started by CLELY, Sep 4, 2015.

1. lzhaol

lzhaol Regular Member

In 2011 she was losing to her compatriots in international tournaments. I believed back then it was WYH, WX and WSX chosen to go to the Olympics and LXR was helping to mine sweep

Whats interesting this olympic qualifying year is that chinese has no say/way to manipulate the standings, they are barely hanging in there in the superseries tournaments..

2. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon

If I understand the Olympic qualification rule correctly, in the past, LYB needed to have four Women's Singles players at top 4.

Now, he only needs to have three (or at most four) players at top 16.

For more details, see page 4 of this thread.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...-players-will-go-to-Rio?p=2390924#post2390924

3. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

Now Tanongsak also withdrawn from the tournament. So, now how they will promote top seeds in the qualifiers to main draw. Would they randomly place the qualifiers in the two spots available in the main draw or they will place according to the ranking of the players to corresponding ranking of the players who have withdrawn? (matching higher to higher and lower to lower ranking ). If they promote ajay in the place of tanongsak, then there will be a clash between Srikanth vs Ajay Jayaram. I don't want that.

4. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    What I believe is as every thing revolves around the rankings..
    It should be better seed better place or better ranked better preference hence they should place AJ vs HKV and Q2 seed LDK at TS's place.. This wish also avoid AJ playing his compatriot KS in R1..
    If I am not wrong I read somewhere they avoid putting participants wrong same nation in R1(although this mightn't be applicable in this case as AJ is in qualification draw)