Yonex BG-95

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by Bakubaku Fish, Dec 21, 2000.

1. Can anyone tell me where can I find Yonex BG-95 String in Taiwan? I still have half month period to stay in Taipei, Thankx...( but it's too bad that I've forgot to bring my racket, life became so bored...>_< )

2. Ricky

Ricky Regular Member

IT
    There is a shop which sells a lot of Yonex products which near the KungKuan station of Taipei Rapid Transit (should near TingChow Road Sec. 3, close to the Military Hospital). I guess they might be the official dealer of Yonex products in Taiwan. While I'm not sure whether they have BG95, it is worth for a try (they have a lot of Yonex badminton shoes which are not available in HK).

p.s. If you come to HK, I do know one place you can find BG95.

3. Thankx alot, this location are not too far from my house, I'll go and visit this shop right now, and i'll post the message to night if i found the string, again thankx for your help!^_^

4. >_<they don't have it....it's true that they are the official distributor, and that's also the reason why they don't have it ( not officially import yet! ), anyway, Thankx Ricky!^^

5. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Not employed during academic school yeah
    Is there an online shop where I can find some BG-95 strings for me in California, USA? Is there anyone that is willing to help me buy it!!?