Yonex Badminton Racquet Issues

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Raiyan Rahman, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Raiyan Rahman

Raiyan Rahman New Member

I just bought 2x new Astrox 99, and 4x new Duora 10s since they were on sale and I love playing with them.

So anyway, 3 out of the 4 new Duora 10s and 1 Astrox 99 have this weird noise when I shake the racquet in an angle, almost like as if something got loose in the shaft. I talked to my friends and they suggested taking off the butt cap, and seeing if anything is in the hollow wooden handle, and nothing was in there. Then I checked to make sure it wasn't the cap and the shaft that's making that sound. I tried contacting Yonex almost 2 weeks ago, and I have not heard anything back yet. I already took off the grip label, and the noise was before I strung the racquets. As of now, I have only strung 3 Duora 10s at 24 LBS with BG 80 Power, but I don't know what to do anymore. I am pretty sure the sound doesn't affect the performance of the racquet, but it is quite annoying hearing that noise from such expensive racquets.

I do not know if there is another thread like this, as I have tried to search for it and could not find any. If there is, please link me to that thread.

2. Budi

Budi Regular Member

If its click sound, pretty sure many other had mention it here. I guest its part of their unique trait.:D if no click sound, it might be fake:p

3. Leemarc28

Leemarc28 Regular Member

Try put one drop of wd 40 in the shaft and cone contact area.

4. Raiyan Rahman

Raiyan Rahman New Member

Does it actually work?