Will it be shown on Sky Sports, as it's happening in London!

Discussion in 'World Championships 2011' started by London_Player, May 29, 2011.

1. London_Player

London_Player Regular Member

admin
    Hi Folks,

As the titles says, wanting to know if they would show it, might be worth signing up for sky for few weeks. If they don't show it, then it's a disgrace, as the venue is in London, and I thought they show UK international events, just like AEO.

2. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

I've been scouring Sky Sports and haven't found anything yet, but the EPG/website only goes seven days ahead, and they're unlikely to show anything until the quarter finals stage (as they do with the All England). I can only suggest we check our listings in Tues/Weds/Thurs to see if anything pops up. I agree that not showing it would be pathetic, especially considering some of the tripe that features so SS these days (speedway, for example - speedway? Just call it "bikes turning left").

3. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    hopefully it be on BBC 2 or ITV 4 since it is host in London

4. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

It would be BBC red button at best I think:(Anyway you have more chance of showing the chess world championships on UK tv than Badminton World Championships even if it is in the UK.:(

5. Vaido

Vaido Regular Member

by schedule it seems that India, Taivan, Malaisia, Japan had bought the TV stream... I assume that court #1 is the TV court... hope that there will be more cameras on other courts also by bwin or bet365:)

6. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

It'll be on Sky Sports 4 starting Friday at 11 am. I'd Sky+ it now, if you can - there's HOURS of it:D.