Where to order online?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Leung, Mar 29, 2000.

1. Leung

Leung Guest

<html>I am looking for a new rackeet since my Winex sq 800 just broke. I was wondering if anyone know where I can the Yonex Slim 10 or similiar racket( brand doesn't matter) at a decent price online. I won't mind if it used if it is still in good conditions. The other racket that I am looking for are the Iso 900 series racket form either Yonex or Yang Yang.<p>thanks for the help.
    </html>

2. Which 900 are you looking for?

<html>I got a spare 900 SX for sale<br>
    </html>

3. Leung

Leung Guest

Re: Which 900 are you looking for?

<html>: I got a spare 900 SX for sale<p>How much are you asking for that one?<p>
    </html>

4. Its a yonex SP 900 SX

<html>Don't know whether I can sell stuff in this board<br>or not but as I am not a retailer making profit here<br>I guess it's ok. <br>Last X'mas I went to HK and bought 2 SR and 1 SX,<br>I prefer the SR more so I didn't use the SX much<br>and thats why I would like to sell it to someone<br>who needs one 900SX. I played the SX for less than <br>20 mins totally so it is in perfect condition.<br>I can guarantee that there is no scratches on the<br>whole racket including the original yonex grip.<br>It's strung with yonex bg-80 at 23lbs (yellow <br>in colour). I would like to sell it for US$85<br>also with the original full size cover. Be honest,<br>I can give your money back if the racket is not as<br>perfect condition as I said. <p>
    </html>

5. Khalid

Khalid Guest

Re: Its a yonex SP 900 SX

<html>: Don't know whether I can sell stuff in this board<br>: or not but as I am not a retailer making profit here<br>: I guess it's ok. <br>: Last X'mas I went to HK and bought 2 SR and 1 SX,<br>: I prefer the SR more so I didn't use the SX much<br>: and thats why I would like to sell it to someone<br>: who needs one 900SX. I played the SX for less than <br>: 20 mins totally so it is in perfect condition.<br>: I can guarantee that there is no scratches on the<br>: whole racket including the original yonex grip.<br>: It's strung with yonex bg-80 at 23lbs (yellow <br>: in colour). I would like to sell it for US$85<br>: also with the original full size cover. Be honest,<br>: I can give your money back if the racket is not as<br>: perfect condition as I said. <p>Have you sold this already?<p>- khalid
    </html>