WC 2005 3rd day Pics

Discussion in 'World Championships 2005' started by ants, Aug 17, 2005.

1. msenghl

msenghl Regular Member

Project Manager
    Sony Kuncoro has changed back to MP99, he has been using AT800OF in SG and MY Opens.

2. msenghl

msenghl Regular Member

Project Manager
    Do anyone know what is the weight and grip size of Chandra's AT700?

3. msenghl

msenghl Regular Member

Project Manager
    And seems like Ti 10 is gaining some popularity again. Quite a number of players are using that in WC.

4. ying ying

ying ying Regular Member

Haha.. I like Haifeng too but prefer his partner Cai Yun more.. This is Haifeng's bio:

Name: Fu Haifeng
    Date of Birth: 23/8/1983
    Place of birth: Jieyang, Guandong Province
    Height: 180cm
    Weight: 70kg
    Hobby/Interests: Music and his beloved computer..
    Education: Junior college
    Nickname: A Bao (Bao means treasure)

One of Haifeng's most prized possesion is his computer. When he was young, and Haifeng was training in a sport's school, he would wait until its late at night and secretly play the computer. He thought that the coach won't check the rooms late at night. But once he was unlucky when one night, his badminton coach was on his way to the toilet when he saw the fluorescent light that was emanating from the computer screen. Curious, his coach went inside the room and caught Haifeng red-handed. As a punishment, Haifeng's com was confiscated and to him, that was probably the most harshest punishment ever dealt on him. :p So, he played very well in hoping to get his computer back and he did.

He is also very good friends with compatriot Bao Chunlai because both of them share the same interests- playing the computer. Somebody once asked him why he did not have a girlfriend but Haifeng honestly said that if he had a girlfriend, then he would not have the time to play computer games any more.. :D

And the reason why he was called A Bao becuz his coach and teammates thought that he is cute, adorable and funny thus giving him that name.. :p

5. adelina76

adelina76 Regular Member

Solicitor
    Thanks for the bio Yingying. You're right..just saw pic of Cai Yun, not bad at all..must keep a closer eye on these two in future tournaments *whistles innocently* to watch their game of course..*cough*

aDeLiNa :D

6. Angie_mui

Angie_mui Regular Member

student
    Hey everybody, I'm new to Badminton Forums, but I couldn't help but notice that you guys were talking about Fu Haifeng :D I love him too! lol not only cause he's cute, but he's a great badminton player as well...he looks so manly when he smashes...*faints* =P I love Cai too, but I don't know...something about Fu that makes me like him a tad more :p