Victor Shoes

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by jamesd20, Dec 9, 2003.

1. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Anybody wear them?

Seen them on the central sports website(www.centralsports.co.uk), they look ok, but feel the sole may be too high. Havent seen anybody wear them, just wondered if anybody has tried them. Am looking, as always to buy some new shoes. I like to have them low profile (at heel), lightweight, and durable. Price not really a constraining factor (within reason) not more than £55 (Around $95US, $125CAN, 795RMB, $745HKD, 78Euros, $165SING)

Anyone help/reccomend, read reviews, had Hi Tec (too high heel), Yonex (not durable enough, but otherwise good) would like to try mizuno/asics, but cont seem to find many to try in UK.

2. da ding

da ding Regular Member

Student
    i have a pair of red and blue victor badminton shoes, but have no idea what model they are. i got them through my coach (around $250 hong kong\) but that was only because yonex ones were out of stock

generally i think they are decent and durable shoes, though rather narrow and with insufficient ankle support (i am currently in a cast cuz of a fractured ankle from badminton in those shoes:mad: ). The grip is good but suspension is nonexistent

overall a bit overpriced, not suitable in fast paced situations

hope that helped you, but i'm no expert...