Victor Bravesword 12E..?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Kokai, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Kokai

Kokai Regular Member

Hi everyone,

I recently got a new Bravesword 12. However it's not quite the same as my previous one and it's making me think it's fake.

- The label says it's a BRS-12E, I suspect this is the 4UG5 model (someone please confirm). I have never heard of this model, is it any different besides 4Uvs3U.
    - It came strung with VBS 50 or 60 when my original BS12 did not come strung at all
    - It lacked the Bravesword cover and came with a generic Victor cover.

I can ultimately return this to the store I bought but I'd like some opinions from others. Images posted below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Kokai

Kokai Regular Member

Well if anybody is interested I just got word from Victor Canada that these are the same as the normal BS12 in 4U. He didn't really specify what the 'E' stands for but rather it was just to distinguish when it was made.

I personally felt that it was for 'Essential' and was worried it would be watered down BS12. Not something I wanted especially in the 4U variant. I'll be giving this one a shot hopefully some tape at the top can help as someone who typically uses 3U rackets.

3. papersword

papersword Regular Member

'E' is for the colour Blue. I bought 2 Bravesword 12 from local Singapore Victor badminton distributor. On receipt it stated "VICTOR BRAVE SWORD 12E - 4U (#BRS12E4U)

Kokai likes this.
  4. freeter

freeter Regular Member

I bought this E ver also this month[​IMG]
    4UG5
    Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Kokai likes this.