Truly dissapointed..

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by pohose, Jun 9, 2018.

1. pohose

pohose Regular Member

Just after the session last Sat, I kept thinking and claiming my mistakes having during that session that cause some partners lose. Besides that, I kept thinking while driving all the way back home. I just don’t understand, what is the point behind you? I mean, will you really feeling grateful, happy or something after if you could get win every games after you scold me, fxxk me? Will you really get any winning title, money or something? If that will really happens, I’m willing to stand there get fxxk by you, and even train harder to help you win it.

Now I’m fall asleep because of these. Truly dissapointed.. speechless.. and there’s still fool guy asked him back whether my partner would like to shift partner so that will makes my partner feels better?? Out of ****...

I had a real but cruel experience before. The first when I joined the team, my skills really worst, so everyone’s doesn’t want to partner with me when I stand in the court. Some looking around some taking their water n rest..till one day I self-learn at home and try harder to improve my skills..then one day when I back to the court, they feel really impressed of my big improvement (one mentioned it to the another, that’s true, I’m not talking the **** things), and when I didn’t join them for a long time, the captain and others from the group came and invited me for couple of times.

Another group. Almost the same incident. The captain came to meet and invited me to join then again intentionally during my jogging session every morning at a park near my area.

Both I didn’t entertained anymore.
    One of the reason, I got my family and kid. I do really enjoyed every single moment with them rather than joining back those sick group and with sick people.

I just don’t understand.
    You could organise a league, a friendly match, a meetup...whatever. I understand your intention. That’s good and brain-making. But why? Why you just like to rules other just because you want them to follow your rthtym of playing while you still making some errors and didn’t show your true sportmanship during the games? Are you going to say ‘in fact, you are not really plays well...’

The moment you are trying to do anything negative, you are meant nothing to me. Just like LCW. Don’t like him at the most. No sportmanship. When lose he could say he ate chilli in India. Shame on these people. I will still march forward and keeping improve my skills, but definitely will not moving backward and joining back those sick group and sick people

Especially to those sick people. You would like to select your partners right? Go ahead, but if you wan me tabik on you, first please proof yourself you could win title on tournaments then you come and judge and select your partners again yea. Good luck !!

2. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

I know exactly how you feel. When I first joined a club it was fine, I was playing with the juniors and kept improving with them. When I was better than them I tried to get the team players to play games with me, but they refused every single time. Seriously, they would rather leave than having a casual game with me at the end of their session. I left the club. Improved tremendously at another club. I met those players a few times in competition after that and crushed them. Still there are a few players that don‘t want to play with me at my current club. I mean, they do but it‘s obvious that they are not enjoying their games with me and that‘s okay.

All I‘m trying to say, is there will always be better players than yourself and they probably won‘t want to play with you. No matter how good you get. They want to improve and have fun themselves.That‘s why it‘s important that you find people that are the same level of play as you or slightly better. That way you can improve and everybody enjoys.

Now about the tournaments you also have to understand that players can get frustrated if all the mistakes are coming from their partner. That‘s why it‘s not a good idea to have a partnership with a big difference of level of play. But I don’t know if that’s the case here.
    I‘m not encouraging or endorsing the scolding and other unsportsmanship-like things. If your partner didn‘t want to play a tournament with you, he should just have said no, in my opinion.
    During social games that‘s of course a completely different thing.

Don‘t let other people get you down and keep enjoying the sport you love. Search for a group that is more suitable to you.

3. Borkya

Borkya Regular Member

teacher
    I think we all have a "sweet revenge" story about people who were mean to us in the beginning and then we ended up improving and crushing them later. So don't let the anger discourage you from playing, use the anger to push you further and improve yourself!! Even if it takes months or years, use their cruelness as a catalyst for improving yourself.

4. Obito

Obito Regular Member

that's normal. It is in human nature. Just keep focusing on yourself. You dont have to prove yourself to anyone but yourself. There are some people who dont want to play with me in a group that I joined too. They thought that they are better than me, but that's okay. (they barely understand the fundamental of badminton and there is no point for me to argue with them as long as what make people happy just let they have it)Some might think I'm below their level, but I beat them all the time when I got to play with them and they just thought that I had luck xD. I just joined them to take advantage. I play with them just to pretend that they are feeding the bird to me for cheaper price, and I just focus on my stroke and practice my deception. I play to improve at another club.

5. ubootsg

ubootsg Regular Member

semi-retired
    Hi Pohose.
    That's a very frustrating and discouraging situation that you've been through. But keep up with a positive and cheerful attitude...don't let bullies and selfish people get you down. For myself I know I'm not the best or most talented player in my regular group but at the same time I don't take advantage and bully those that aren't as good as I am. It's a social game anyway and not a competition. Instead I try and play in a way that everybody on the court gets to enjoy the game as much as I, and help those who are not so good to improve. I find that with this approach I enjoy the game a lot more than I use to before. Hope you'll find a suitable group of people to play with soon!

6. pohose

pohose Regular Member

thanks, guys for all your encouragement.
    really appreciated.
    i jz dunno hw to say about them la...but jz forget it..
    jz games...not tournament..
    should never been such a serious way to deal it..
    2 types of ppl..
    lagix2 give up w/o play for fun w a weak partner...
    lagix2 asked own group to fight w my group cuz he believe his group could win against mine and get the things he looking for...
    businessman somemore...but mind-thinking so childish...
    till one of my group members so angry and told me all that...
    i never seen my member so angry that way...

what for ler...these 2 types of ppl..
    life is beautiful man..love everyone on who you met or going to meet lagi best and precious lo...
    wadui..

7. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    You probably need to write the full words out to make your post understandable

justplaynow77, s_mair and phihag like this.