Thruster F Enhanced vs Auraspeed 100x with Power Ring

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Xaos, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Xaos

Xaos New Member

Hello guys, can you help me compare/review these two? I like an easy, speedy racket, not too head heavy. How far off the power and smash from thruster f compared to 100x? Is it worth sacrificing the speed and ease of use?

2. awesomista

awesomista Regular Member

Hello....
    i own 4u thruster f enhanced (already sold) and 3u auraspeed 100x with power ring
    the smash power is higher on thruster F, but the head and sweetspot is smaller so its hard to generate a stable strong smashes, i always miss the timing and miss hit the frame... thats why i sold it
    from my experience, the smash differences is not that far (maybe it would be different if the pros smash it :D)...

with aura speed 100x even though it is 3u, the swing is faster especially for drive, defence is easier, sweetspot is huge, forgiving for miss hit, control is SSSSSSUPER !!,
    it's not worth sacrificing the speed and ease of use just for small differences of power...
    im not fond of power racket so my answer is 100x power ring the best racket in the world for me 10/10 Rating for all categories...