The SEA Games Website sucks

Discussion in '2005 South East Asian Games - Badminton' started by tutu_h, Dec 1, 2005.

1. tutu_h

tutu_h Regular Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] was trying to find the results of the games from http://www.2005seagames.com.ph and what i found was an incomplete updates. obviously they stop updating after first few days. at least they should show something like what gold/silver/bronze medals won by specific countries instead of just medal summary. wondering what r they doing? saving money or what?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 tutu_h, Dec 1, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2005
  2. aquaboi

aquaboi Regular Member

why don't you contact the organizers instead of bashing their website in this forum? there are more constructive ways of dealing with this problem than what you are doing. i know what you mean, it does need updating but a little respect please:)

3. wl2172

wl2172 Regular Member

lol, website updates prob least of their worries right now. Still sorting out accomodation and traffick woes.

4. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    agree..totally suck hard..

5. Hot^MAS

Hot^MAS Regular Member

Yes...Really bad

A prestidge SEA Games website should have good website with results update evry day, hour, minute, and second...However as I search the results in this website, I found that the links are wrong, it linked me to the schedule...What a bad thing...Actually not only "a" but many......Plus, aquaboi, don't think you are professional...the judges of Philipines are not fair...why don't you talk about that?

6. shawn30_k

shawn30_k Regular Member

student
    yes another person here who agrees with you.Its totally useless in results and medal tally.dont be fooled by its nice set-up and appearence.Its PATHETIC.And although there is talk that some games like waterpolo or soccer or badminton where scoring decisions are fixed, i beg to differ as unfair decisions really breaks a players heart and concentration. And thats where the mental games starts to overcome players.so its quite easy to play unfairly.

#6 shawn30_k, Dec 1, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2005
  7. madbad

madbad Regular Member

I did! Unfortunately, one voice does not make much of a difference. Who knows if they even read their e-mail. Anyway, it's totally sad. They should have done more research into what people want to see and how to present the results. The badminton results are now 2 days behind and I'm too afraid to check the other sports in case I get too frustrated.

Grrrr :mad:

8. Gaintkiller

Gaintkiller Regular Member

Too much agreed of what you said....I am the one who really get frustrated with the result update. They don't even list out which event won by which athlete and just throw everything into a summary. The update of medal summary also extremely slow as they only update it twice a day time....The administrator really " Bo zho Kang" ! <----Hockkian

9. madbad

madbad Regular Member

10. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    you all talk bout website not giving us score and stuff..
    even the scoring system had technical difficulties during some of the events like diving...gymnastics..
    They had to use manual scoring in diving...

11. Gaintkiller

Gaintkiller Regular Member

What the hell until now the medal summary for SEA game website still haven't update yet !!! From the first day until now the service is getting worst and worst!!! Really cannot be trusted.....:(

12. shawn30_k

shawn30_k Regular Member

student
    its a joke.singapore has already received 31gold medals and they are still stuck at 23.how funny.lets all laugh HAHAHAHA:eek: