Successor for CFT Z2

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by ranjitp1, Dec 27, 2021.

1. ranjitp1

ranjitp1 Regular Member

Telecommn Professional
    Hi There

Wanted to check which is the "designated" successor for the CFT Z >> CFT Z2. I am on the heavier side of things,so the CFT Z was a dream to play with,absolutely brilliant cushioning and just the right amount of ankle support that I was looking for.Unfortunately by the time I was in the market for a 2nd pair,the edition had all disappeared and then ended up with its successor the CFT Z2 but it just did not work for me.The sole was crap,no cushioning and the worst part was that tongue which just was so difficult to slide my feet in.

So i ended up relegating that shoe to the cupboard and bought myself a ASICS Court FF which is again a brilliant one in terms of cushioning and snug fit.I have now ordered for its successor which is the Court FF 2.

But I would be really obliged if somebody could advise which is the successor for the CFT Z2 or if there are any other recommendations in terms of heavier shoes high on cushioning.The achilles has also started to rear its head which makes it all the more imperative for the right footwear.

Thanks in advance all.