String for team China Sudirman Cup 2009

Discussion in 'Sudirman Cup 2009' started by Takamsda, May 17, 2009.

1. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    What a commercial has to do with a nation? :confused:

If you watch TV, you will see tons of commercials use one way or another (i.e. comparison, etc) to more or less put down competitors, well promote itself. You can see how coke and pepsi clash, see how all the cars list others name right on the board, see all the discounted online travel agencies, see all the beer ads, etc. That's the nature of competition.

Plus, before you go on to bash a brand, please get all your information ready and confirmed 1st. It's not too hard to know whether LN makes string or not, before making such a joke like claim of "oh, they do not even have strings"... :cool:

After others pointed out, you suddenly changed the track and say, "doubt they have the guts to use LN strings..." So, what about if you find out ppl do give good reviews after usage, what you will do next? Man, get a life...:cool:

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer

Can you explain what's this to do with badminton, or Yonex or LN?

There are 1.3 billion ppl live there, and not like they are cooked in hell every day. Sure, there are something not good here or there, but that's so true for every single nation, every single city, every single street block. Many things you may never understand, but that does not mean it's wrong or not good.

Many of people I know traveled there, and 99% came back with fantastic experience, and great stories. I've never heard them complaining about "being scared" for day and night.

Actually, only 2 people I know ever got a terrible travel experience, such as losing passport and $$$. However, one was in UK, and one was in Spain. Surprise none of them in Asian nations. :rolleyes:

3. volcom

volcom Regular Member

Seriously the guy should get a life rather than have a cry on the internet.

Just like who doesn't download pirated movies etc.

4. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    Of course Yonex cannot sue anybody. There is nothing for them to sue because there is no Yonex patent that is current now, as far as I know. Name me one patent, other than its old T joint file many moons ago, that Yonex has come up with. Yonex will go bankrupt needlessly suing anyone when it has no case.
    Of course Li Ning will come to the US and Canada and also Japan. Yonex can only watch and accept the new competition.

5. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Sir, Yonex is NOT the 1st ever badminton manufacture in the world. So, when Yonex 1st introduced its product in the market, did it get sued by others? When Yonex 1st started to take away market shares / sign mega stars, did others say they are "disgusting"? :rolleyes:

What's wrong to have a long planning period in business? It's not like fantasy land, as people need to invest their life time savings and career into it. Of course they will never make such a decision, 2 mintues after they got drunk something. I am pretty sure when Yonex 1st come into play, their owner did not rush in without thinking twice.

Some CHN players do not like LN? Sure, why not? Equipment is all about preferences, just like cars. There are JP players using Mizuno shoes, but not Yonex shoes as well. What's wrong with that? :rolleyes:

6. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Okay...back to Li-Ning strings..

..i guess all we have to do now is to wait for our master DinkAlot to do a review on them and pass the NGP certification of playability..:cool:

7. markham player

markham player Regular Member

medical
    I would try one LN racket if the price is less than $500 HK since copyright is not my concern here & I don't see LN violates any copyright from YY except colors & patterns which are quite subjective & I think I would string it with YY bg68 Ti on it with 23 & 25 lbs of tension plus Victor's grips, this way, I think I can win every game, haha! Invincinble, haha!
    As a matter of fact, I've never seen an LN racquet here in this beautiful metro TO yet, too bad.

8. markham player

markham player Regular Member

medical
    Would team Japan switch to LN brand if LN sponsor enough?

9. sandflower

sandflower Regular Member

research
    I am sorry if U got anykind of troubles in CN, but u don't need to hate the local sponsor or even the ppl, for a sad trip here or there.

For the string i am also curious about, i searched the CN website, no special info about the string for LD. Befor LN racket, its said LD used BG65 with est. 31lb. Now LN does sell the LN strings as well, ap70 is said similar to BG65, so i guess LD use accupower 70 string. I think that my search result might be a little cover for u.

Its said LN did buy Kason to produce the racket, Kason was a succesful lacal brand for years. LN rackets had already being sold on the market for a while. There is a special series for National team such as N90 for LD, also other series to cover amateur or prof levels.
    To #27
    They are about 300 HK$ to 2000HK$ as well. It is quite expensive for a new brand, esp. the N series, LN racket has a long road to raise the market coverage.

BTW, i think there are less gaps tween the first class racket producers in design and tech, that is why Korea shift to Victory, and CN shift to LN (Kason) for likewise purpose. And thats why i just take a look, still using my old rackets.

10. Takamsda

Takamsda Regular Member

Professional Badminton Racket Stringer at Noah's B
    just to reply before I jump back to study for my 5 finals(in 3 days, starting <12 hr), I haven't read anything at all since I've replied last time. will read after final exams...

11. HiddenPower

HiddenPower Regular Member

maybe I'm a little late, but here is the picture of LN string!

These pics are taken during the SC around the stadium.

LN got a full lineup.

Attached Files:

12. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    give them credit, LN sure got their act together in launching their new badminton product line.

13. xXazn_romeoXx

xXazn_romeoXx Regular Member

North American Technical Director for Oliver Sport
    So YOU were one of the many people i saw taking pictures inside the Li-Ning store :p:D...I was wondering why people were doing that xD

14. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

oh, now i only know li ning has strings and shuttlecock:D

btw, it seems like Li Ning is getting popular now as the china team are sponsored by them.
    Maybe human psychology perhaps?:D

15. HiddenPower

HiddenPower Regular Member

oh no, I forgot to mention the pics are from internet.
    But it's funny people taking pictures inside LN store:rolleyes:

16. xXazn_romeoXx

xXazn_romeoXx Regular Member

North American Technical Director for Oliver Sport
    lol and i thought it was you ahaha...ya, it's weird when people do that...xD