Smashtopia: A tournament/fundraiser!

Discussion in 'Smash City Badminton Club - CLOSED' started by T-Pang, Jul 18, 2008.

1. T-Pang

T-Pang New Member

[​IMG]Hello everyone,

I'm Terrence Pang, and I am running a badminton tournament at Smash City on August 10. All its proceeds will go to aid those hurt by the earthquake in Sichuan...

On May 12, 2008, an earthquake measuring 7.8 on the Richter scale struck the province of Sichuan. Countless buildings collapsed, including many schools, killing the only child for many parents. As of July 6, about 69,000 people are confirmed dead, while 4.8 million people had their homes torn away from them.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can make a difference. Join this tournament and aid those who need it most.

The events are as follows:

A/B/C/D Men's Singles/Doubles
    B/C/D Women's Singles/Doubles
    No, there is no mixed.

For the first two events, $15 each. For a third event, it is $10. For payment, you must mail a check to the address on the registration forms. If you happen to see me at Smash City, then you may pay in cash along with your form.

Yonex prizes will be awarded to the winners of A Men's Singles/Doubles as well as B Women's Singles/Doubles!

The deadline to register is August 1. For registration forms, head over to http://www.baopen.org/.

So have fun and help out those in need while you're at it! Why not?

If you have any questions, email me at mr.terrenceman@gmail.com

-Terrence