share pictures of your stringing machines!

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by kwun, Mar 29, 2012.

1. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

That thing looks sweet! Great turntable - especially the C-shaped side supports.

2. tcliang

tcliang Regular Member

University Professor
    Base on our badminton stringing experience, we gave our specification and asked the factory made it for us.
    The factory can be contacted via email: libotai168@yahoo.com.tw

kaffars and s_mair like this.
  3. henke

henke New Member

Hi there!
    My machine is a superstringer s90 and i can't quite get the side supports to line up equally on both sides, one side of the frame is not in contact with the support.
    If i turn the adjusting knob harder both sides will be in contact but that will bend the frame quite a lot.
    Should i string the racket like this with one side not touching the frame, or tighten it more thus bending the frame?
    Is it normal for the frame to bend a lot?

[​IMG]

Also on this carlton racket the bottom holes are really close together so the load spreader won't fint
    I guess i can just use a saw or a file to make them fit but maybe there are some thinner load spreaders to buy?
    [​IMG]

Thanks in advance
    Have a nice day

4. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

A clear NO! to both options. There is definitely something wrong with the setup of the side support arms so there is no other solution than contacting the shop about this.

On the picture it looks like the three teeth are in contact with the frame and not covering any holes. It's close, but judging by that picture alone it looks okay the way it is. Although in general, there is no real need for a load spreader at 6 o'clock, so in a worst case, you can cut away the outer two teeth and just go with the center one.

henke and Mr Arc2 like this.
  5. Tennisman

Tennisman Regular Member

Hello,

don´t adjust this harder and bend the racket. Is the racket exact in the middle? Do you have the problem only with this racket? Maybe the racket is bent and not uniform? I was outside in our storage and Workshop and checked this with our technician (bequause we never had this before).
    If you have this problem with all Rackets, then please open the 4 srews which hold this pole at the turntable (underneath) and then you can adjust the Holding System. => up to now this was not necessary but in my opinion this could be the reason for the problem (which you can solve very easy).

Hoyas, henke, s_mair and 2 others like this.
  6. henke

henke New Member

Thank you for your quick replies. The problem was the same with all rackets.
    I did as you said and opened the 4 screws and adjusted the holding arm by just a tiny amount and it solved the problem!
    Now the rackets fits perfectly.
    All apart from this carlton vapour trail racket, the grommets are too close for the load spreader to fit.
    Do you sell other types of frame support that would fit this machine?
    [​IMG]

Although this is my first stringing machine so i don't have anything to compare it to I would like to say that the build quality feels really solid.
    The moving parts moves very smoothly and the stationary parts feels very sturdy indeed. It is also a beautiful design thats easy on the eyes :D

Thanks again

7. Tennisman

Tennisman Regular Member

Hello Henke,

good to know that you solved the problem so easy.

For the loead spreader i´m sorry we don´t have other load spreaders.

Maybe some of the S90 User can help you with the problem. I´m not a Badminton Player and i never heard from that problem before but i understand what you mean. Maybe some of the users had the same problem with that racket and have found a solution?

henke likes this.
  8. BadBadmintonPlayer

BadBadmintonPlayer Regular Member

An instruction as Youtube video for the badminton machines would be a great improvment at the start.

I also got my S70 today and i will try an old racket now...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

s_mair likes this.
  9. Charlie-SWUK

Charlie-SWUK Regular Member

N90 sycophant
    Ah, sometimes my PP3600 side supports don't line up quite right. I just loosen the side support off, give it a little bit of a nudge in the right direction, and try again.

10. tjiew

tjiew Regular Member

Business Analyst
    Finally I got wise tension head. Strung 1 racket about 1 hour 10 mins. Not happy about it. Things will improve by then. [​IMG]

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

11. tjiew

tjiew Regular Member

Business Analyst
    Another downside is unable to get 360 degree rotation. The mounted racket will hit the diablo of tension head. Tried to mount another disc washer to make the turntable higher but failed. Didnt manage to loosen the bolts as its too tight.

12. Konquerian

Konquerian Regular Member

Try using a power drill at high torque and at low rotation speed setting to loosen the bolts, it got the job done for me easily when I was doing the same thing to my superstringer s90 for my Wise upgrade, got me smooth 360° .
    [​IMG]

Pahlawan Saiya likes this.
  13. tjiew

tjiew Regular Member

Business Analyst
    I don't have power drill. Hahaha. I am asking around my friend if they have torque wrench for allen bolts. Will borrow it from them instead of buying. Still searching another method to loosen the bolts.

14. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

A torque wrench will be the way to go. Way easier to control than using a power drill.

And in case it you don't like the solution with the washers, I know that @Michal is also offering custom made raiser plates for this exact matter. And while you're at it - his side supports do work wonders on your machine (which is pretty much the same as my Superstringer T20)! :)

Andizhu likes this.
  15. tjiew

tjiew Regular Member

Business Analyst
    WISE already provided me another washer. The only problem now is to loosen the bolts. Hahaha

16. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

That's great. And don't worry, loosening the bolts is simply a matter of having the right tool. :)

tjiew likes this.
  17. tjiew

tjiew Regular Member

Business Analyst
    Yes. Chudek side support did wonder on my old crank machine. Maybe I should get it again next time for my new machine.

18. radu_popeanu

radu_popeanu Regular Member

Sales Manager
    Here is my setup: Penta Premium Stringer 3600, AEF Badminton Clamps, Chudek Side Supports, Pro’s Pro MT-200 tension head. Strung in one year aprox 200 rackets.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Konquerian

Konquerian Regular Member

I've been using my superstringer s90 with Wise for a while now, and I don't really like the original side supports. I emailed Michal Chudek about his side supports. And after going through some measurements with him, he was able custom made a set of his side supports for my machine. They arrived today from Poland, and I tested them out; they are very sturdy and very good quality.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#379 Konquerian, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    chandsj and s_mair like this.
  20. vincedba

vincedba Regular Member

dba
    May I know why you didn't like the original side supports?