Rexy more likely stays with BAM

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by huangkwokhau, May 10, 2007.

1. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Anything that takes a long time means something extra that has to be pondered upon, maybe bigger salary more benefits, longer contract, etc. But augurs well.:D

2. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

or BAM is waiting for the world championship before making a decision?? BAM always drag important matters..

3. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

i think there are so many country is trying to get Rexy now....example thailand.....they have a Indo Single Coach...and now Boonsak had won a Super Series Title in S'pore...so may be they are looking for a double coach now.....BAM, U just have to put away all politic stuff and concentrate in building a world champion badminton team dont let it slip..away just like U do to let go Li Mao...

4. snasirin

snasirin Regular Member

Lecturer
    i think sometimes bam is so full of ****. rexy used to be the england coach and they did not appreciate him much ... what a waste ... :( :eek: :( :eek:

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

He's living a dream life...

...and his/his family's situation is "perfect"; close to his family in INA, yet able to live an enjoyable life w/ his family..And, IMO, whatever extension deal BAM will offer him, i think he'll find a way to accept the deal..:cool:
    Btw, here's the related link and article..anyone wants to help out with the translation(ie. indra, babonimut, Krisna or huangkwokhau??:))-thx in advance:
    http://www.bulutangkis.com/mod.php?...10&PHPSESSID=b5a2b527df536ccbd1dcbd12c0596e23
    ==========================================================
    Rexy Nyaman di Negeri Jiran
    Oleh admin
    Jumat, 11-Mei-2007, 08:03:58 198 klik

MANTAN pebulutangkis nasional Rexy Ronald Mainaky, 39, mengaku nyaman tinggal di Malaysia. Karena itu, pelatih ganda putra ini menyatakan siap tinggal lebih lama di negeri jiran jika Asosiasi Bulutangkis Malaysia (BAM) memperpanjang kontraknya yang berakhir Mei 2007.

MANTAN pebulutangkis nasional Rexy Ronald Mainaky, 39, mengaku nyaman tinggal di Malaysia. Karena itu, pelatih ganda putra ini menyatakan siap tinggal lebih lama di negeri jiran jika Asosiasi Bulutangkis Malaysia (BAM) memperpanjang kontraknya yang berakhir Mei 2007.

Rexy, yang menangani tim Malaysia sejak Juni 2005, menyebut kehidupan di Malaysia lebih teratur. Itu yang membuat adik kandung pelatih ganda campuran pelatnas Cipayung Richard Mainaky ini sangat kerasan tinggal di sana. Apalagi, dia juga merantau bersama keluarga tercinta. ''Saya semakin nyaman tinggal di Malaysia. Dibandingkan di Indonesia, keteraturan hidup di sana lebih bagus. Itu yang membuat saya nyaman,'' kata Rexy kepada SINDO.

Juara Olimpiade saat berpasangan dengan Ricky Subagja ini, kini tinggal di Apartemen Mont Klara, Kuala Lumpur. Sang istri Henny Saijati juga setiap mendampingi, termasuk bahagia mengasuh dua buah hati mereka, Geraldin, 9, dan Christian, 8, yang bersekolah di Garden International School Kuala Lumpur.

Nama Rexy sendiri kini memang meroket seiring perkembangan prestasi anak asuh mereka, ganda Koo Kien Kiat/Tan Boon Heong, yang mampu merebut berbagai gelar juara. Karena itu, dia yakin BAM akan memperpanjang kontraknya. ''Kami masih dalam negosiasi,'' ungkap Rexy.

Menariknya, kalaupun tidak diperpanjangkan, Rexy mengaku akan tetap tinggal di negeri jiran. ''Jika keluarga lebih memilih tinggal di Malaysia, saya mungkin akan menetap di sana,'' tuturnya. (nur mekah/seputar-indonesia.com)

#25 ctjcad, May 11, 2007
    Last edited: May 11, 2007
  6. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Roughly in English translation;;;
    Pls accept my apology as it is not 100% correct....

The former national player, rexy mainaky, 39,admitted to have a comfortable life in Malaysia.Because of that, he is willing to stay a bit longer in Malaysia if BAM extends his contract which due to expire by end of May, 2007.

Rexy, who's coaching Malaysian team since June 2005,mentioning that life in Malysia is much enjoyable ( literally, stress free). That makes, the brother of Indonesian MD coach, Richard mainaky ,loves staying in Malaysia.Let alone, He travels with his beloved family." I prefer to live in Malaysia. Comparing life in Indonesia, Malaysia is much more enjoyable which make me want to live in Malaysia much longer."

The Olympic champion, partnering with Ricky Subagja, lives in apartment Mont Klara, Kuala Lumpur.His wife, Henny Saijati, who is always beside him, always taking care their 2 lovely children, Geraldin,9 and Christian, 8 who enrolling at Garden International School Kuala Lumpur.

Rexy's name is becoming more popular as well as fast improving of his proteges, Koo Kien Kiat/Tan Boon Heong, who has collected many titles. He is sure that BAM will extend his contract. " We are still in the process of negotiation", said Rexy.

Interestingly, If BAM decides not to extend his contract,He still wants to live in Malaysia." If my family prefers to stay in Malaysia, I may stay here also",Rexy said.

#26 huangkwokhau, May 11, 2007
    Last edited: May 11, 2007
  7. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

This is good news

8. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Thanks for chipping in...

..with the translation help, huangkwokhau...;) :cool:

9. yuqiu

yuqiu Regular Member

Excellent. If both MD pairs made it to IO finals or one won, BAM will be so (blank, pick your word/words) not to renew. Looking forward to good news. :)

10. kidosetiawan

kidosetiawan Regular Member

Student
    BAM please do not renew Rexy's contract...please as an Indonesian I love my badminton and I do really hope Rexy du get his contract renewed and sooner or later he will come back to Indonesia....we need Rexy as our coach...we need Rexy style of management in Indonesia..........I hope BAM will be stupid enough and not renew his contract...........Rexy please come back....We have nothing else in Indonesia......we have no more pride as a nation....as a human I can understand your needs but as a countrymen I think Rexy you should come back with us to save us......to save our nation from despair.....if u do come back to Indonesia u will be bringing back hope to Indonesia...I know now u are the hope of millions of Malaysians however Indonesia is your home...the place where u are born...u have once dedicated your service to Indonesia.....please do it again for us......for our hope as a nation.....afterall u are Indonesian......................our new hope.......as a human being I can only hope dat one day u will come back to us...come back to ibu pertiwi and restore our badminton.....

God wat else can u take from us as a nation?? we have nothing else... wat sins have we done as a nation?? Please give Rexy back to us....and give him the stregth to restore our badminton once back to its glory days again if he ever have the heart for Indonesia even a little bit.......Rexy we are grateful to you as a nation and I know is asking too much of you to return again.....but u are the only hope of 200 millions of Indonesian..............If it is up to me now I'll do everything in my stregth to get Rexy back.......please SBY do something

11. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Tis funny..^^

...all the M'sian BCers are probably chuckling and smiling after reading this..:p:D;)

12. kidosetiawan

Student
    I'll let them laugh..I dun care...I am just being honest...Rexy is the only hope for my other 200 million countrymen.....I love Indonesia....I dun think the above thread will have any effect on Rexy's decision anyway but I hope if Rexy read it somehow..he can still somehow show his love for his country for his other 200 million countrymen (well if he still have any heart for us)

13. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

I'm pretty sure..

..he and his wife still have a heart for INA(their families, friends still live there)..However, at the same time, he has his own family to take care of and he's looking out *for the best* for his family, esp. his young children..And reality is, *right now*, M'sia is the "best" that can be offered to Rexy and his family..;) :cool:
    A bit off topic: Coach Christian H. is somewhat in a similar case, but a bit different; as he has his kids studying/working in Australia but he's still living/coaching in INA..;)

14. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer

15. kidosetiawan

Student
    a bit of the subject...Tang Xian Fu returned to China after giving Indo alot..I do hope for Rexy to come back....Well if Rexy comes to Indo or even if I bump to him in England....I would actually go down on my knees and plead for him to go back.....might not work but right now as an Indonesian dats the only thing I can do......is ok if I lose my pride but that might give the other 200 million a chance to get their pride back.........

I mean it........

16. Felicia_txh

Felicia_txh Regular Member

Student
    That's great!!Rexy likes Malaysia!!!!;) ;) :D

17. Felicia_txh

Felicia_txh Regular Member

Student
    I can understand ur feeling!!But it's up to Rexy to decide whether he wan to stay in Mas o go bk to INA!!:) As a Malaysian,I do hope he stay in Mas..But if he wan to go back to INA,I will respect his decision..;)

18. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    One thing for certain...you are a true Indonesian badminton fan and a patriotic Indonesian, nothing about losing pride...we ain't laughing at you, just in good humour...man, desperate times resort to desperate measures...hahaha!:D :D :D

19. kidosetiawan

Student
    As an Indonesian we all feel useless....we are not able to get Rexy back...we must have done something wrong to Rexy that he decided to be in Malaysia for a long time.....Rexy please tell us wat we can do for you so dat u will return..................................

I dun think money is the problem for Rexy.......INA starts losing their coach all the time now.......come on we have to wake up......I can keep posting here in the hope that somehow this thread would be read by Rexy and not even 1% chance of Rexy being affected by it..........but dats the least I can do....thats the best I can do as an Indonesian......but PBSI also need to play their part...............

20. kidosetiawan

Student
    I am not going to desert Indo badminton just because they are doing bad....I bet Malaysian would do the same if they are face with the situation....

I do hope that Rexy would read my threat.....might not affect him but at least it would somehow increase the chance..........